Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

No Remorse Ad guild lf dps or tank

shugg
shugg
✭✭✭
Hi

We are a small guild that focus on pve and some pvp, we are all adults that enjoy mmo and the elder scrolls games. We are looking fir a vet lvl dps or tank to join our dungeon team, we are currently working on IC vet content.

If you would like to just join us to be a part of a social fun small guild we will welcome all.

My psn is NecrosisSoul
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Still looking, this is so we can fill 2 dungeon groups a day, we are a great social bunchbof adults with most of us having families we are very understanding and passionate about elder scrolls
  • robithinker
    robithinker
    Soul Shriven
    Hi shugg. Saw the thread on the Space Guild. I'm a father of two like most of you and looking for a guild for pickup PvE 2-3 times a week. Low level character however, but would like to join if anyone in the guild will play. Psn: robithinker.
  • shugg
    shugg
    ✭✭✭
    Hi shugg. Saw the thread on the Space Guild. I'm a father of two like most of you and looking for a guild for pickup PvE 2-3 times a week. Low level character however, but would like to join if anyone in the guild will play. Psn: robithinker.

will add you tonight :) and your welcome to join us on psn chat any time - just add me as a friend request