Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ansei wards

pipelighter
pipelighter
✭✭✭
I thought I had completed this but I find my Journal states:-

Defeat Shiri & reclaim the final Ansei Ward.

Trouble is - I don't know where to start or who to talk to or where to go or; or anything really. Can someone tell me how to get this 'final' quest going so I can round off/complete the journal entry?

Many thanks
^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • Fruitmass
    Fruitmass
    ✭✭✭✭
    I do believe your supposed to make your way to Motalion Necropolis on the far NE side of the map past Satakalaam.
    Beware all ye who log on for here there be typos...
  • pipelighter
    pipelighter
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks - OK I'll try that.
    ^ cp 549 characters - best game ever playerd ( actually the ONLY game ever played so who am I to judge others).:D
  • TheHereticMonk
    I can confirm this.
    Also after you have done said quest before you head back explore the area a little. Some nice things to find.
    Never Knows Best!
    GT: TheHereticMonk
    Xbox EU AD DPS/Healer Sorcerer
    Guild Master: Charitable Crafting Co-op <- Everything crafted for FREE!
  • pipelighter
    pipelighter
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks everyone