Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [EXTENDED] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 Ebonheart Guild

ajk62089
ajk62089
Soul Shriven
Hello, I am hoping to start a small guild in order to unlock the guild bank. I'm a vet 6 tank/dp. I have 3 players so far and no name. I am more than happy to pass out ww bites or craft gear for you. I am skilled at 50 in blacksmithing, clothing, and woodworking. I wan't to get the guild bank open so I can work on provisioning and enchanting as well. I don't care what level or class. Happy to help out new players. I don't do a whole lot of pvp just yet. I just got back on after about a month break but once I hit vet 10 or so I will be doing pvp. My psn is saltydog620.
  • djjluv
    djjluv
    Soul Shriven
    I am pretty new to the game myself and have a 16 nightblade and would be interested in joining guild.

PSN: djjluv35
    Dark Elf - Nightblade - Ebonheart Pact
  • KaylynT
    KaylynT
    Hi, i'm intesrested. If you need help with enchanting, alchemy or provisioning i'ma level 50 in all.
    PSN: aaronpua
  • Black_Canary15
    If you are female or identify as female I you could join the guild I am part of. It's called sisters of the pact. If you aren't then sorry I replied lol.
  • kaotiksoul2
    I'm a lv 21 vampire sorcerer. I don't mind joining to help build a guild. As long as the name isn't silly. I could use gear and I don't mind dropping stuff for you guys to help with your professions. I am only working on clothing and woodworking so far.
  • kaotiksoul2
    Oh yeah kaotiksoul666 is my Psn. Feel free to add me.
  • phsycoschmoopy
    Hey if you're still looking for people to join i'll do it. Im level 21 Nightblade and this is my first play through of the game
    my psn is phsycoschmoopy
  • Hyphastion
    Hey guys,

I play currently with a Lv 21 NB with Assassin build (Bow). Looking for a Guild to learn and play ! If you guys are still recruiting, i´m game !

PSN: MatusKra
    VR - 16 Nighblade - Stamina Build - Ebonheart Pact - Vampire
  • inarakatra
    Add me if you are still looking to recruit.