The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

To the mods - how does one report exploiting anmd actually get something done?

Tavore1138
Tavore1138
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
I have screen shots of what appears to be a rather sad and blatant abuse of a bug on Chillrend PC EU by bad players who are bad and should feel bad about how bad they are - I don't want to name and shame the scum using it (well I do but I read the rules) so who should I send them to in order for you to take action?
GM - Malazan
Raid Leader - Hungry Wolves
Legio Mortuum
  • MountainHound
    MountainHound
    ✭✭✭✭
    Send a ticket, wait for 4 days and the problem will get swept under the carpet.
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You don't. They don't do anything. In fact the best way to get an exploit sorted is to tell everyone how it works and then maybe when everyone starts using it they will fix it in three months time!

I am curious as to who was exploiting on the EU server though! Message me :-D
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @Garion - sent.

We logged a couple of tickets yesterday, and will do so again today.
    GM - Malazan
    Legio Mortuum
  • Cody
    Cody
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Based on my experience, reporting is a waste of time
  • ZOS_RichLambert
    ZOS_RichLambert
    Creative Director
    You could always PM someone... I check the forums pretty regularly. :)
    Rich Lambert
    Creative Director - The Elder Scrolls Online
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • Deheart
    Deheart
    ✭✭✭
    LOL, I don't know if reporting is a waste of time or not, if enough people report the exploits and enough people use the exploits, the exploits may become a feature.

I still laugh at ZOS every time someone mentions Animation Canceling.
    As a casual player I was satisfied that at one point I had a char max level and near max crafting with almost all motifs and I pretty much lost interest. Then ESO discovered DLC's and now my main is just a wanabe and I am happily pulled back into the game.
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You could always PM someone... I check the forums pretty regularly. :)

Thanks - I have sent the details.
    GM - Malazan
    Legio Mortuum
  • Tavore1138
    Tavore1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Deheart wrote: »
    LOL, I don't know if reporting is a waste of time or not, if enough people report the exploits and enough people use the exploits, the exploits may become a feature.

I still laugh at ZOS every time someone mentions Animation Canceling.

I doubt this one is 'working as intended' and I am pretty sure it is new since IC or one of the patches to fix IC issues as I've never seen it in PvP before and if it had been around for ages believe me someone would have been *** it.
    GM - Malazan
    Legio Mortuum
  • timidobserver
    timidobserver
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The last time I private messaged one of them a serious exploit it was fixed inside of 24 hours. I was pretty impressed.
    Edited by timidobserver on October 11, 2015 8:33AM
    V16 Uriel Stormblessed EP Magicka Templar(main)
    V16 Derelict Vagabond EP Stamina DK
    V16 Redacted Ep Stam Sorc
    V16 Insolent EP Magicka Sorc(retired)
    V16 Jed I Nyte EP Stamina NB(retired)

• Docmandu
    Docmandu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Problem is ZOS is a softy... the community by know is in this mode that once a new exploit pops up, everybody starts to abuse it, since they know the repercussions will be nihil.

This due to ZOS' lenient stance on exploiting.
  • Garion
    Garion
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lastobeth - VR16 Sorc - PvP Rank 41 (AD)
    Lastoblyat - VR16 Templar - PvP Rank 14 (AD)
    Ninja Pete - VR16 NB - PvP Rank 10 (AD)
    Labo the Banana Slayer - VR14 Sorc - PvP Rank 12 (EP)

Member of Banana Squad | Officer of Arena
  • AbraXuSeXile
    AbraXuSeXile
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was inside EP home base safe spot sniping people handing quests in and then with my guild camping the transit shrine and we got banned for harassment not exploiting.
    AbraXuS
    Grand Overlord Rank 50 [First EU]
    Clan Leader of eXile
    Gaming Community - Est. 1999
    Crashing an EP Wedding | DK Emp | 1vX | Between Enemy Lines | Hate Video | 5 v Many

• ZOS_Racheal
    ZOS_Racheal
    ✭✭✭
    Greetings,

If you feel that a player is exploiting, please contact our customer support team. While each report is reviewed and actioned appropriately, please keep in mind we will never disclose the results of a ToS investigation or the status of any player's account to anyone aside from the account holder.

If you find a game mechanic which you believe is not working as intended, and appears to give an advantage, you should report it and not publicly post it. We do not allow discussions of potential exploits or cheats, as this may encourage other users to attempt them.

Thank you for your understanding, and please keep the Community Rules in mind when posting on the forums.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited Moderation Team - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Pinterest | YouTube | ESO Knowledge Base
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.