Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Where to farm ingredients in Daggerfall Covenant

batetolast1
Hey! I decided to level my Provisioning skill but I have hard time looking for ingredients. I tried Hollow City in Coldharbour so far, because I can take everything from all boxes without stealing and reached 35lvl.

I would be grateful if you share some good locations I could use.
  • Belidos
    Belidos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A place I go for loot to level provisioning is in Glenumbra, go to the location in the circle and use the hatch inside, it will take you to one of the set crafting places, there's lots of sacks and crates in there, just loot them all, then log out and log back in again, this forces it all to respawn, rinse repeat.
    The reason I use this one is the close proximity to the wayshrine, once i'm full it's quick to shrine out and dump my packs.

glenumbraprovisioning1.jpg
    Edited by Belidos on October 9, 2015 2:42PM
  • Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    Check out dungeons too. Find one with lots of barrels, crates, sacks, etc and return to it for more farming. Last night I was in a lower lvl dungeon and was able to fill my bags within 10 minutes, kill off a few of the easy inhabitants and finish up my daily crafting writ. Also, think about joining a guild. I always check my guild bank prior to venturing out to find something I need. The only rule we have is, if you take something, leave something.
    PC/NA
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to the shipyard in daggerfall and go below deck in one of the boats. Loads and loads of crates filled with ingredients and the occasional ledgerdemain item
  • batetolast1
    Go to the shipyard in daggerfall and go below deck in one of the boats. Loads and loads of crates filled with ingredients and the occasional ledgerdemain item

But it's still considered 'stealing', right? Is it easy to get caught?
  • AlnilamE
    AlnilamE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    In Glenumbra, the dungeon that is right outside Daggerfall to the East (seen on the map) is a great place.

Any dungeons that are old forts/towers and inhabited by bandits have tons of crates and barrels and it's really easy to stock up.

Also, Cyrodiil doesn't have the Justice System, so just look your bases (or go to a cave with bandits if you feel like it).
    The Moot Councillor
  • Asherons_Call
    Asherons_Call
    ✭✭✭✭✭

But it's still considered 'stealing', right? Is it easy to get caught?

Yes it is considered stealing BUT no npcs are in the lower decks. You can steal away and never get caught! :)

The only thing is that you have to pay to launder the provisioning ingredients in order to put them in your bank
  • batetolast1
    AlnilamE wrote: »
    In Glenumbra, the dungeon that is right outside Daggerfall to the East (seen on the map) is a great place.

Wow,that was great :D combined with ships mentioned by Asherons_Call it went fast! Thx guys!
  • ThaLastProdigy
    Dyynamic70 wrote: »
    Check out dungeons too. Find one with lots of barrels, crates, sacks, etc and return to it for more farming. Last night I was in a lower lvl dungeon and was able to fill my bags within 10 minutes, kill off a few of the easy inhabitants and finish up my daily crafting writ. Also, think about joining a guild. I always check my guild bank prior to venturing out to find something I need. The only rule we have is, if you take something, leave something.

I was going to say this too, I mean i literally leveled my Provisionary from 6 to 50 within a week.