Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Resetting skillpoints, lose progress?

HLTate
HLTate
Soul Shriven
So I was considering resetting my skill points as I have morphed some abilities that I no longer use and could do with the extra points. I was wondering, since I will lose the morph on every ability, will I lose progress if I re-morph it? For example; My Crystal Fragments morph is nearly IV, if I reset my skillpoints then remorphed Crystal shard into Crystal Fragments would it become Crystal Fragments 1 rather than back to the progress I was on? Sorry if that was unclear, and thanks for reading.
  • Belidos
    Belidos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No you don't lose progression, if your morphed skill was say IV then it would stay IV through a respect, if you want to train that skill back in again it will train to IV and so on.
  • UrQuan
    UrQuan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    To be clear, if you pick the other morph from the one you had before, that one will start at level I rather than IV (unless you already leveled that morph up some time in the past). But yes, if you pick the same morph that you previously leveled you keep all of your progress on it.
    Caius Drusus Imperial DK (DC)
    Bragg Ironhand Orc Temp (DC)
    Neesha Stalks-Shadows Argonian NB (EP)
    Falidir Altmer Sorcr (AD)
    J'zharka Khajiit NB (AD)
    Isabeau Runeseer Breton Sorc (DC)
    Fevassa Dunmer DK (EP)
    Manut Redguard Temp (AD)
    Tylera the Summoner Altmer Sorc (EP)
    Svari Snake-Blood Nord DK (AD)
    Ashlyn D'Elyse Breton NB (EP)
    Filindria Bosmer Temp (DC)