Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PS4 / NA / EP / Haderus (Combat the zerg)

xEcthelionx
xEcthelionx
✭✭✭
Hello,

My PSN is OhBamaKare, my friends call me OB, my enemies call me other names most of which are accurate. I'm an ***hole, I'm a stone thief, a buff server-ruiner, and yes I think you are garbage if you teabag me and refuse to fight a 1v1. Message me if you would like to take Haderus from the AD zerg that is constantly stopping us from pushing emperor. We have something organized and would love for you to join the OhBama train. Constantly my guild (Pullout Professionals) and I are outnumbered and succeed in crowning an emperor or getting 1-2 keeps away only to run into 70+ AD salt spitters. Hats off to the gentlemen and ladies of the other factions that do not exploit, accept duels, and treat others with respect; you are always shown the same from us and we acknowledge that other human beings are sitting across from us playing the game. We want competition above everything and will see you in Haderus.
  • Scrippie10
    Scrippie10
    ✭✭
    Attention all EP:

We could really use the help guys! This is a great opportunity to get back to the old PVP, because lets be honest PVP in IC just ins't the same. We know you thirst for some real action. Let us quench that thirst for you!

In all seriousness the fights in Haderus have been pretty intense, we get pretty close to taking Emp from AD but as soon as we're one or two keeps away from dethroning their Emp everyone in the server comes out to play. It's like they're little ants, crawling out of every darn corner!

There's only so much a group of 18-24 of us can do against 70+ AD's. So if you want to PVP, gain ridiculous amount of AP; all while having the satisfaction of ruining the night for AD (even if it's for a night or two) by flipping one of AD's buff campaigns, join us.

Pullout Pros is an active PVP guild, we do it all. From going to other faction's buff servers and flipping the map, to dueling. There are even some of us who PVE and do dailies together. We're actively seeking people that like to have fun while crushing the opponent. We don't mind taking in people that are new to PVP as long as you're willing to listen.

Please PSN OhbamaKare if you are interested in helping flip the map in Haderus.

All help is greatly appreciated!
    PS4 NA EP/DC
    Death to the queen!

"Sucks to suck"
  • Scrippie10
    Scrippie10
    ✭✭
    Here's a video with a couple of our fights. We can do a lot, even when outnumbered. But once there are 70+ AD running in on us there's only so much we can do lol
    We didn't even have 1 bar of red on the campaign, I'm fairly certain our guys where the only EP in there lol

Hopefully some of you decide to join us, we are very organized, and love trying out new tactics. See you there.. I hope!

https://youtu.be/KacsMuaQdBY

PS4 NA EP/DC
    Death to the queen!

"Sucks to suck"
  • xEcthelionx
    xEcthelionx
    ✭✭✭
    Scrippie10 wrote: »
    Here's a video with a couple of our fights. We can do a lot, even when outnumbered. But once there are 70+ AD running in on us there's only so much we can do lol
    We didn't even have 1 bar of red on the campaign, I'm fairly certain our guys where the only EP in there lol

Hopefully some of you decide to join us, we are very organized, and love trying out new tactics. See you there.. I hope!

Scrippie the YouTube link doesn't work lol. #fail. Demoting you to filthy casual immediately.

• FilthyMudcrabs
    FilthyMudcrabs
    ✭✭✭
    Wait, hang on. You're looking for more people? Does this mean you guys aren't elitists anymore? Are you willing to take in non vet16s instead of scoffing at them? Has oblivion frozen over?
    Saw a mudcrab the other day. Dreadful creatures.
  • BaldusMageezack
    BaldusMageezack
    ✭✭✭
    This worked out pretty bad for you. it was LOL. And yes i totally teabagged you. PS buff servers are typically filled with grinders not pvp players. That's why it takes a min for 70+ to come hit you because were coming out of real servers and it takes a min. Anyway enjoy your evening
    Edited by BaldusMageezack on October 22, 2015 11:49PM
  • Scrippie10
    Scrippie10
    ✭✭
    Wait, hang on. You're looking for more people? Does this mean you guys aren't elitists anymore? Are you willing to take in non vet16s instead of scoffing at them? Has oblivion frozen over?

We were never elitists, nor did we ever "scoff" at anyone. We all just happen to be VR16. Why? Most of us decided to grind early on in the game because we knew that would be the best option. Why would anyone not want to aspire to be at the max level?

We don't usually let randoms in as we've had bad experiences with them. However we are willing to let anyone run with us as long as they are:

A. willing to listen
    B. follow rules
    C. show potential

Organization is key, especially when taking on zergs.
    PS4 NA EP/DC
    Death to the queen!

"Sucks to suck"
  • xEcthelionx
    xEcthelionx
    ✭✭✭
    This worked out pretty bad for you. it was LOL. And yes i totally teabagged you. PS buff servers are typically filled with grinders not pvp players. That's why it takes a min for 70+ to come hit you because were coming out of real servers and it takes a min. Anyway enjoy your evening

You should declare your PSN name and we can have a respectable player escrow gold for us.

I will pay you 10k gold when you beat me and you can pay me 5k gold when you lose. That way you are getting odds to do the impossible.

If you were or are actually good then you will step up to the plate, otherwise when you comment on any of my posts I'll just link to your response which will probably be

A.) Crickets

B.) You're bad I killed you LOLOZZ / UMADBRO

[Moderator Note: Edited per our rules on Rude and Insulting comments]
    Edited by ZOS_MatM on November 2, 2015 11:05PM
  • TequilaFire
    TequilaFire
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Looks like it is time to crank up what is left of the battalion and go agro yellow on Had again.
    IC kind of slowed that down but time to demolish some resources again. lol