Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

913 Kresh Fiber

Fat-Larry-Makes-All
Thanks to maniacally collecting everything I see or smell I'm now sitting on a pile of 913 kresh fiber. Amongst more than a thousand of various other kinds of materials.
I suppose crafting it all into gear and selling them to a vendor would be the best way to free up bank space, so here's my question: what items and levels are best to make in terms of cash and XP?

And is it worth it to add a trait to those items? Does that get you any extra cash or XP at all?
Fat Argonian Cook.
  • Yakidafi
    Yakidafi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    you do not have 50 in the blacksmith and rest already?

IF you do just sell it as is. if not do the ones that cost the least materials.
    Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
    PC EU/NA
  • Falhael
    Falhael
    ✭✭✭
    You should try to sell those materials to other players, instead of crafting random things and selling them to an NPC. I don't have any real data on this but my guess is that you'll make more money selling in zone chat/guild stores.
    Edited by Falhael on October 8, 2015 11:02PM
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just sell overflow mats in stacks of 100 in the guild store(s).
    I keep 600 of each for myself and anything above that gets sold.

From my experience, gear doesn't sell well unless it is special dropped legendary stuff ...
    :smile:
  • Fat-Larry-Makes-All
    Thanks guys! Time to get to work then..

Fat Argonian Cook.
  • Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely sell extra materials/ingredients in the guild stores. I put everything in from 1 Frost Mirriam to stacks of 100 void loom. If you are on PC, I suggest an add on like Master Merchant to "suggest" pricing so you can move the items quickly. Before you know it you will have a hefty pocket full of gold.
    PC/NA