Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need help.

jimbowee
jimbowee
Alright this is what I need help with. I've completed all the missions in the rift. I've got the rift path finder award and so on. But now that I have completed all the quest in the rift all the blood fiends have disappeared and been replace with blood moon bandits. Ive searched for supposed location of blood fiends on the east side of the rift spend hours waiting for them to spawn and nothing happens. how am I supposed to become a vampire with out having to have some one bite. Usually people ask for an astronomical amount of money for bites anyway what am I to do?
Edited by jimbowee on October 8, 2015 10:22PM
  • Qyrk
    Qyrk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bloodfiends only spawn on specific time frame. Ask around the zone if they're out. Otherwise, try another day.
  • Epona222
    Epona222
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think the spawns happen Thursday evenings, and sometimes are werewolves and sometimes bloodfiends. It is no good waiting around at the wrong time for spawns, it is for a few hours once a week.
    GM - Ghost Sea Trading Co - NA PC

Epona was a Romano-Celtic goddess dating back to around 1800 to 2000 years before computer games were invented.
  • jimbowee
    jimbowee
    Ok thanks guys for the help.
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    jimbowee wrote: »
    Alright this is what I need help with. I've completed all the missions in the rift. I've got the rift path finder award and so on. But now that I have completed all the quest in the rift all the blood fiends have disappeared and been replace with blood moon bandits. Ive searched for supposed location of blood fiends on the east side of the rift spend hours waiting for them to spawn and nothing happens. how am I supposed to become a vampire with out having to have some one bite. Usually people ask for an astronomical amount of money for bites anyway what am I to do?

you could always go to the vampire shrine and wait for someone to bites you east of shor's stone
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)