The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
In response to the ongoing issue, the North American PC/Mac megaserver is currently unavailable while we perform maintenance.
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8100050/#Comment_8100050

Its been 1 month since the release of IC. Can you close some campaigns now?

Azarath_tiberius
Azarath_tiberius
✭✭✭
I get it. People wanted to check the new DLC, all joined Azuras (how typical), saw the queue over 100 and QQed on the forums. That's why you opened 3 more campaigns.It was a good move for then.

But now its been over a month. Everyone had his fair share on IC, collected some TV stones, got their willpower / agility jewellery / whatever else and then bailed, of course, because you already announced the next DLC..

What's left behind though?

With what I've seen in EU, its mostly 1 alliance with strong roster and the other 2 semi dead / completely dead.. Each campaign has its own zerg that's just owning the whole map.. So much for campaign balance.

Just close minimum 2 of the 30 day campaigns, give everyone their rewards based on the leaderboard (not that the rewards are worth anything...) and maybe then we can see some alliance balance back to Cyrodiil / an alternative to Azura (which as a campaign is "fine", if you don't mind the lag).
  • Stoney_McGeee
    Stoney_McGeee
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously.. Everyone jumped on the Azura ban wangen. Only time I'll join it is in the AM, besides that scourge is the new chillrend.. I say we balance out scourge and have 2 30 day campaigns that is balanced. If people want to farm they can guest it in their buff servers, keep scourge or Azura their home.. Is the QT really worth it? 2 balanced servers would be ideal.. I'm sure EU and NA is having similar issues.
    (Soulless Knights)
    AD Stoneey DK (Vr16) homeless
    AD StoneyHeals Templar (Vr16) homeless
    AD Stoknee NB (v1) Training
    AD Psychosis Sorc (37) Training