Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Possible to 2 cast ultimates in a row?

soleil.clercb14_ESO
So I'm on ps4, so I don't have addons to see how much ultimate I have, but if I saved up for a while, can I cast my ultimate a few times in a row?
If so, can it be done only with a cheaper ultimate? Not a standard or nova...?
And is there a cap on how much ultimate can be stored?

Thanks
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    An ultimate will use up all your ultimate points when you use it.
    Even if your ultimate only costs 50 Ultimate points, and you have 500, you still only have 1 cast.
    Morale of the story: don't save it, use it!

(It can sometimes happen that the game Glitches and you cast your ultimate without it using up your Ultimate points, but it is a very rare occurrence.)
    Mending-The-Wounded, Aldmeri Dominion, Templar.
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sorcerers have an Ulti (Overload) that that drains your ultimate when you use it. So for this single ultimate it can make sense to store up a lot of ultimate.
  • Darkonflare15
    Darkonflare15
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    An ultimate will use up all your ultimate points when you use it.
    Even if your ultimate only costs 50 Ultimate points, and you have 500, you still only have 1 cast.
    Morale of the story: don't save it, use it!

(It can sometimes happen that the game Glitches and you cast your ultimate without it using up your Ultimate points, but it is a very rare occurrence.)

All ultimates except Overload for sorcs.
  • Fizzlewizzle
    Fizzlewizzle
    ✭✭✭✭
    Forgot Overload. Don't play a Sorc.
    Mending-The-Wounded, Aldmeri Dominion, Templar.