The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Armor Hide mod?

Curse Bringer
Curse Bringer
Soul Shriven
Hello everyone, I curious whether this is or isn't a mod, But I want the option to hide certain pieces of my armor, mainly the chestplate. I know there is a way to hide the helmet in Vanilla, But for my Redguard templar, I mainly want him in heavy legs gloves and boots. Is this a mod already?

thanks in advance,
Curse
-Curse Bringer

Best Answer

• Olivierko
    Olivierko
    ✭✭✭
    @AkeGamer , @Curse Bringer

I've seen that idea before on the forums I believe, creating custom costumes is a neat idea, let's hope that it's something Zenimax are considering.
    Addons:PointificatorRaidificator

1. Dar'diov ★ AvA 25 ★ Nightblade
    2. Tig'ger ★ AvA 9 ★ Dragonknight
    3. Ba'bushka ★ AvA 28 ★ Sorcerer
    4. Hails-To-Putin ★ AvA 18 ★ Templar
    5. Ba'boon ★ AvA 13 ★ Sorcerer

6. PC EU ★ Aldmeri DominionYoutube
    Answer ✓
  • Olivierko
    Olivierko
    ✭✭✭
    There is no support for this currently in the API, it's quite an odd request tho and I have to say that I doubt it will be implemented.
    Addons:PointificatorRaidificator

1. Dar'diov ★ AvA 25 ★ Nightblade
    2. Tig'ger ★ AvA 9 ★ Dragonknight
    3. Ba'bushka ★ AvA 28 ★ Sorcerer
    4. Hails-To-Putin ★ AvA 18 ★ Templar
    5. Ba'boon ★ AvA 13 ★ Sorcerer

6. PC EU ★ Aldmeri DominionYoutube
  • AkeGamer
    AkeGamer
    ✭✭
    @Olivierko I can't disagree with you about what the API can currently handle as I have no knowledge of it, but here's a thought:

The game currently supports a single slot costume. People use it for guild tabards, wedding outfits or disguises. Couldn't a "disguise" be implemented that is just a shirtless version with heavy gloves and boots?
  • Curse Bringer
    Curse Bringer
    Soul Shriven
    Olivierko wrote: »
    There is no support for this currently in the API, it's quite an odd request tho and I have to say that I doubt it will be implemented.

I really Liked Sai Sahan has a character, He Inspired me to make a Redguard Templar. Sai's costume is basicly pants feet gloves and shoulders. http://elderscrolls.wikia.com/wiki/Sai_Sahan

With that type of style, It would allow players to show off their body markings from character creator.
    I realize at first it sounds like an odd request, but if you put two and two together, not only does it make 4 but it hopefully makes a bit more sense as to why I'm asking :)
    -Curse Bringer