The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

HarvestMap not updating

redcomyn
redcomyn
✭✭
I just started playing ESO again after more than half a year. I did the addon updates using Minion. HarvestMap isn't adding new pins when I find a new resource. It used to work when I was last playing last winter. Is their some kind of bug that came up that I don't know about? If not, how do I get it working again?
  • Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    I have noticed that it doesn't always update instantaneously, but I will eventually see the symbol. Check your filters to make sure you are not filtering out the area you are in.
    PC/NA
  • RexyCat
    RexyCat
    ✭✭✭✭
    I have the same question as OP.

My guess is that pins will only show after some time when you will walk within some distance from where you did your last gathering (see those setting for pins distancein HarverstMap). It is probably to avoid creating duplicate in files for the same node or nodes which are very near.
  • redcomyn
    redcomyn
    ✭✭
    That could be it. I did notice that at least some times the node will show later. Most of the time I won't know because I have gone on to other places and didn't keep track of the places I found resource nodes and look to see if they eventually showed up.