Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Mechanics of multi level zones...?

Chanman23
Chanman23
So, in my limited mmo experience, its safe to say I don't understand all the mechanics and how things work. With orsinium coming out, I'm wondering how its possible to have players of all levels in there at the same time. Do they battle level everyone? Do the mobs scale to whoever first sees them? Just confused on how this works.

Best Answer

• AAN2
    AAN2
    ✭✭✭
    It may be like Cyrodiil, where the players get buffed to match the NPC character's levels (which at this time is V14) or it may be separate instances of the same area.

Like when you complete missions in Coldharbour, you then 'travel' to the instance that has all the people in it from the instance that doesn't. You can then see the players who are on the same instance you are, but cannot see those below your instance. Davon's Watch (EP) does the same thing.
    Say no to drugs.
    And nerfs. Nerfs are bad mm'kay.

Answer ✓