Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Addon request - Relentless Focus tracker.

SG_Celerrimus
SG_Celerrimus
✭✭✭✭✭
Is it possible for an addon to be made that tracks the NB ability Relentless Focus so that when its ready to use the special for it, (after light attacking 4 times it turns into an activatable ability) a notification in bigish bold letters appears at the mid to top section of the screen?
  • AkeGamer
    AkeGamer
    ✭✭
    Do LUI, AUI, FTC or Combat Cloud provide notification of this, so you know when to fire the astral bow? Is it any different then a Synergy firing like Purge?
  • AkeGamer
    AkeGamer
    ✭✭
    AkeGamer wrote: »
    Do LUI, AUI, FTC or Combat Cloud provide notification of this, so you know when to fire the astral bow? Is it any different then a Synergy firing like Purge?

Than not then. *facepalm*

• Mojmir
    Mojmir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ftc gives a message for crystal frag free cast,it could be implemented
  • Ayantir
    Ayantir
    ✭✭✭✭
    srendarr plays a sound when skill is ready i think
    Obsessive Compulsive Elder Scrolls addons Coder
    A Few millions downloads of ESO addons now.
    Master crafter on my main char since release. All tradeskills, recipes \o/, researchs (since long), 35 styles known
    My little french Guild: Cercle de l'Eveil
  • Tankqull
    Tankqull
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ayantir wrote: »
    srendarr plays a sound when skill is ready i think

its done by the game itself like the CF "ka-tching" but it has to be on your active QB, same counts for the bladecloak morph where you recive a free throwable dagger. (the notification will be played immidiatly after switching the QB when you have fullfilled the prequesit)
    Edited by Tankqull on October 7, 2015 10:17AM
    spelling and grammar errors are free to be abused

Sallington wrote: »
    Anything useful that players are wanting added into the game all fall under the category of "Yer ruinin my 'mersion!"