The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Elder Scrolls Exchange, Red Nirn Reserve and Dead Nirn Dealers Trading Guilds

• ng2084b14_ESO
    Need invite pls @ng2084 not @ng2084b14_ESO
  • eddiecutter_ESO
    eddiecutter_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    invite for @eddiecc please AD faction
  • GURAN7BLUE
    Would like an invite @kyufuri
    thanks
  • Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invite to ESE if there are openings.

@Dyynamic70

Thanks
    PC/NA
  • tahoang1988
    Invite Please @tahoang1988
    Decibel Rage Harbinger of Death
  • Daggerfall_Bones
    Daggerfall_Bones
    ✭✭✭
    Bar none some of the most dedicated officers I've seen in any MMO. They do a great job with raising money for the stalls. I've sold tons with them.
    Bones - Dunmer DK
  • colec74
    colec74
    Can you invite @manson_aka to Red Nirn Traders if you have any room left please? Thank you.
  • jwarren68
    jwarren68
    ✭✭✭
    Please invite @jwarren68 if room. Thank you.
  • krayslay
    krayslay
    plz invite @krayjack78 EP if any room avail ty
  • Morgis
    Morgis
    ✭✭
    Returning player, used to be a member of RNR wondering if I can get a reinvite, will also send in game mails this evening after work. @Morgis
  • OMA
    OMA
    ✭✭✭
    Hello I went away on an emergency last friday when a relative was sent to the hospital with 4th stage cancer. I returned this Tuesday and logged in on Wednesday to review mail and such. At then I was still in DND but by thursday I was booted out and my stuff returned. I have tried sending @mail to the two people listed in the Original Posting from August 2016 but I am wondering if anything has happened to the guild? @RexLupis has not yet replied... and the game says @Thraezel account can not be found and/or @mail is full. Is Dead Nirn Dealers still a guild and who is the current guild master? Thank you anyone for answering.
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hello I went away on an emergency last friday when a relative was sent to the hospital with 4th stage cancer. I returned this Tuesday and logged in on Wednesday to review mail and such. At then I was still in DND but by thursday I was booted out and my stuff returned. I have tried sending @mail to the two people listed in the Original Posting from August 2016 but I am wondering if anything has happened to the guild? @RexLupis has not yet replied... and the game says @Thraezel account can not be found and/or @mail is full. Is Dead Nirn Dealers still a guild and who is the current guild master? Thank you anyone for answering.

Thraezel's mail was full. She got and replied to a mail that I believe was yours today. Sorry for the delay and I hope your family is all doing ok!
    Former GM Elder Scrolls Exchange
  • McNewk
    McNewk
    Soul Shriven
    Hey I would love to join the Red Nirn Reserve. I already sent a pm in game but I just wanted to post on the forums just in case. my

@McNewk
  • AndroQuazar
    AndroQuazar
    Soul Shriven
    Hi, I'd like an invite to RNR please.

ID: @Drumbar

Thanks!
  • Gingerbreadhag
    Hello,
    I would like an invite to RNR please. I do very well in sales and am on at least every other day if not daily. I do not mind contributing to the guild in any way I can to help.

I sent an ingame to @SamuriGamer. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks
    Edited by Gingerbreadhag on November 10, 2016 5:04PM
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would like an invite to Red Nirn Reserve, please. @Pallmor
  • tahoang1988
    Invite to either Elder Scrolls Exchange or Red Nirn Reserve please @tahoang1988
    Edited by tahoang1988 on November 15, 2016 3:04AM
    Decibel Rage Harbinger of Death
  • azfardajiwang
    azfardajiwang
    ✭✭
    Hi, I need an invite to ESE or DND trading guild. @azfardajiwang thanks!
    Natalia Irisa ★ Magicka Templar ★ Daggerfall Convenant ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★ Crowned Emperor 060617
    Nate The Bait ★ Magicka Templar ★ Aldmeri Dominion ★ The Kelly Gang ★ Vivec PVP ★
  • Iron_Butterfly
    Iron_Butterfly
    ✭✭✭
    Hi

I'd like an invite to Red Nirn please - looking to replace a guild that can't hold its trader. Online everyday. @littlepowder

Thanks!
  • guul
    guul
    ✭✭✭
    hey! Invite me(@guulg) DND or else again please! after one month vacation journey, I was kicked from the guild:(
    thank you very much.
    I tried to send in-game messages, but It said can't found the accounts. so plz help me
    Edited by guul on December 22, 2016 12:35PM
  • NiddyPoo
    NiddyPoo
    I'd like to join either Red Nirn Reserve or Elder Scrolls Exchange. Username is NiddyPoo. Thanks.
  • kevinmurphy66_ESO
    kevinmurphy66_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    I would like an invite to DND if space available @kixmur

Thanks

Kixmur
  • Lheiah
    Lheiah
    ✭✭
    Active trader looking for invite to RNR or DND. Thanks!

@Lheiah
  • Uziel317
    Uziel317
    ✭✭
    Looking for invite to RNR! Greatly appreciated. Been trying to message ingame but keep getting "Account Not Found"

@Uziel317
  • AgentPiano
    AgentPiano
    Soul Shriven
    Invite request sent in-game!
    Main - Trajan Attero
  • flotsam
    flotsam
    ✭✭
    I'd like an invite from ESE, if there's a space. @flotsam
  • mokshai
    mokshai
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for an invite to ESE and RNR. @mokshai in game. Thanks :D
  • Direwolf
    Direwolf
    ✭✭
    would like an invite to RNR and/or ESE if possible, thanks :)

@Direwolf
  • ElfFromSpace
    ElfFromSpace
    ✭✭✭✭
    Thanks for all of the applications. The ones from the thread have been invited again, but you will get a faster reply with an in game mail :)
    Former GM Elder Scrolls Exchange
  • Zawlee
    Zawlee
    Dear @Rexlupis

My PC died last Saturday. will not be online till next month.

Please note and sorry for the convenience caused.