The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Class Change

Arcaver
Arcaver
It would pretty awesome to have a scroll that changes your class. Sometimes when you're playing your play style can change drastically. Which in turn makes you realize you don't even play your character right. So instead of just starting over and deleting the character you just wasted all that time playing, it would be nice to be able to just change your class.
  • zornyan
    zornyan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    That'll never happen, people would just switch to the fotm build every month, would make the game insanely boring and heading in the p2w direction.

Just make some alts, there's 8 character slots. Use them
  • Cadelay
    Cadelay
    ✭✭✭
    I disagree. No class changes. I can say with 99% certainty that it will not happen.

Race changes and appearance changes, yes.

Class changes? Wtf. Even money-grubbing World of Warcraft didn't have class changes.

Just make an alt, it will have all your Champion Points, making it practically a class change.
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I really hope ZOS never implements a race/class/alliance changes.

Commit to your character people. Or start an alt! :)

I do hope for an appearance change "barber shop" type thing.