Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Vanquish -- Tanks Needed for Vet dungeon farming PS4/EU Daggerfall

Risengrave
Risengrave
Soul Shriven
Tanks urgently required for Vet Dungeon Farming

Voice Chat Essential

Vanquish is a guild founded by experienced MMORPG players. We are an English speaking guild and strongly encourage the use of voice chat.

We have now merged with another smaller guild Ministry of Death so our numbers have increased considerably!
If you enjoy playing alongside your guild-mates to level and gear up then you are what we are looking for in a member

We are looking to fill our ranks for both PvP and PvE content.
We need people who are willing to group up with each other and join in with guild activities.
18 or over only please.

If you are looking for a friendly guild to level up with send a message to PSN : Tysonlee89 or RISENGRAVE in game or please leave a message here on the forums.
Edited by Risengrave on November 12, 2015 7:28AM
  • Risengrave
    Risengrave
    Soul Shriven
    Bump, still looking for more players.
  • tysonlee899
    We have been open two days now guild traders to come 60+ members. Regular dungeon runs active leaders!
  • GDBruyn
    GDBruyn
    Soul Shriven
    I got like a random invite xD I never even applied to it. But thanks for the invite I guess :D
  • Risengrave
    Risengrave
    Soul Shriven
    Still looking for more !
  • Risengrave
    Risengrave
    Soul Shriven
    Ranks are filling up fast and we're having a laugh in Imp City and Dungeon runs, but we could still do with a few more dedicated players.
  • fatboygamer
    Hey guys are you still recruiting? I'm a casual gamer but wanted to run dungeons and lfg finder is rubbish. Lvl 19 breton templar.
  • drummerboi32
    drummerboi32
    Soul Shriven
    Hey are you still recruiting? I am currently lv 48 Templar healer main looking for a guild who are active and talk! Psn id drummerboi3232 thanks
  • Risengrave
    Risengrave
    Soul Shriven
    We are still recruiting, send me a message or mail in game for an invite.
  • tysonlee899
    200 members and growing!
  • shadowFOX992
    I'm in DC my psn is shadowFOX992
  • IwakuraLain42
    IwakuraLain42
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If the guild is still open I would like to you join you (vr6 nightblade). PSN is IwakuraLain42
  • Rokkar8
    Rokkar8
    ✭✭
    Hey
    I can join, PSN is Rokkar8
  • shadowFOX992
    Hey I'm up for joining shadowFOX992
  • BigYin
    BigYin
    I'd like an invite please, PSN: Big___Yin____
  • PrinceNux
    PrinceNux
    Soul Shriven
    Hi there,

I am very voice chat active and vet8 dps sorcerer on the covenant side. I am looking for an active guild to do daily pledges (normal and vet) and also veteran dungeon runs. Sometimes also pvp action.

Please add me: NuxThePrince
  • Risengrave
    Risengrave
    Soul Shriven
    Tanks now needed for vet dungeon farming, voice chat is needed.
  • KPinJo
    KPinJo
    Can I join?
  • Breakfinity
    Breakfinity
    ✭✭
    Vr16 stamblade dps
    Psn: Breakfinity_
    PS4 | EU | DC |