Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

I'm a new(ish) player and need help regarding trading

HLTate
HLTate
Soul Shriven
This is my first post on the forums so sorry if I have posted this in the wrong area.

So I'm a level 20, and have only had the game for a week but have been grinding it out. I currently have 3 Malachite Shards and a Glass motif fragment. I've heard the Glass motif fragment is expensive, around 15-20k? However, I have no idea where to sell this. I don't have many areas unlocked and I don't know where to sell these items. Also, is it worth selling them? I have no problem with money at the moment so maybe I should just hold on to it? I play on the EU servers if that has any relevance at all.

Thanks for reading
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    The best bet will be to join a trading guild. You can access these guilds through your bank, anywhere in Tamriel. There are quite a few advertising on the forum. I would be happy to invite you into a few good trading guild if you would like. Feel free to mail me in game @EllieBlue and I will hook you up with a couple. And welcome to ESO. :)

Ellie
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    You can either join a trading guild, best bet to find a trading guild is to just check out the forums here for your platform/server and there should be guild recruitment posts there.

Other option is to advertise you're selling it in chat in trade areas like Rawl'kha.

If you're not wanting the fragment for yourself then you're better off selling it now instead of waiting - longer you wait the lower the price of fragments drop.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • HLTate
    HLTate
    Soul Shriven
    EllieBlue wrote: »
    The best bet will be to join a trading guild. You can access these guilds through your bank, anywhere in Tamriel. There are quite a few advertising on the forum. I would be happy to invite you into a few good trading guild if you would like. Feel free to mail me in game @EllieBlue and I will hook you up with a couple. And welcome to ESO. :)

Ellie

Thanks for the help! I'm an XB1 EU player so will I still be able to message you when I get on the game if you're playing on a different system?
  • HLTate
    HLTate
    Soul Shriven
    You can either join a trading guild, best bet to find a trading guild is to just check out the forums here for your platform/server and there should be guild recruitment posts there.

Other option is to advertise you're selling it in chat in trade areas like Rawl'kha.

If you're not wanting the fragment for yourself then you're better off selling it now instead of waiting - longer you wait the lower the price of fragments drop.

Thanks for the help, and yeah I heard the fragments are rather new-ish to so I thought it'd be best to sell since supply will eventually increase overtime to suit demand
  • Yukonjack
    Yukonjack
    Welcome to the horrible world of selling and buying in ESO...try to find a trade guild that doesn't have overly strict weekly fee requirements and a lot of members.
  • EllieBlue
    EllieBlue
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hi Tate,

I don't think you will be able to pm me since I am on pc. Sorry.. :(
    However, I think there are quite a few XBox trading guild advertising on the XB recruitment forum. Might want to try them out. I love the trading part of ESO. I am in 4 trading guild and my own guild has a regular trader as well. Good luck!
    Nirn Traders GM (est 2015)
    PC EU
    Semi-retired. Playing games for fun. Super casual.