Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

DW Sorcerer with nirnhoned weapons?

HebrewHatchet
HebrewHatchet
✭✭✭
I'm transitioning my magicka based sorcerer from staves to DW swords. When I craft the swords, should I make zero, one, or both of them nirnhoned? If not nirnhoned, then what trait should I use? I'm on PS4 and not rich, so heavy testing is not an option for me, I must rely on the community. Thanks :)
[PS4 NA]
PSN: HebrewHatchet
  • lolo_01b16_ESO
    lolo_01b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd use nirn on both of them as it helps against bosses and heavy armour users. If you have big issues with trash mobs or players with low spell resist, you should take precise instead.
    But keep in mind that in some cases (rule of thumb >40k max magicka) a 2-handed sword will be better than dual wield due to how the passives are calculated.
    Edited by lolo_01b16_ESO on October 5, 2015 7:07PM
  • HebrewHatchet
    HebrewHatchet
    ✭✭✭
    What is the point of moving from staves (which are 2-handed) to 2-handed swords? I thought the point of going dual-wield was to have 2 stat sticks (along with an extra set piece) buffed by twin-blade/blunt.

Can you explain why 2H sword works please?
    Edited by HebrewHatchet on October 5, 2015 7:39PM
    [PS4 NA]
    PSN: HebrewHatchet