Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Repentance and Restoring Light passives

batetolast1
Hey! I'm using Repentance from Restoring Light tree and I wonder if any passives are useful for this specific morph. I'm interested only in self-healing as I play solo.

Any hints?
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anything that increases Healing done will help you out. Including passives from the Champion System or Gear
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• batetolast1
    Nestor wrote: »
    Anything that increases Healing done will help you out. Including passives from the Champion System or Gear

So Mending passive will be helpful, if I get it right?

But what about Focused Healing? In description it doesn't mention Restoring Aura skill.

Also, Light Weaver is a bit confusing. It grants bonus for duration of Restoring Aura, but Repentance doesn't have any duration (it's instant).