Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why can't I turn someone into a Werewolf?

LuthienDragon
Has the minimum level for someone to get bitten increased? I'm trying to bite my level 15 sister. Thanks.

Best Answer

• smee_z
    smee_z
    ✭✭✭
    Transform outside of the shrine then come in to the shrine and bite her. Yeah, this seems to be buggy still. GG
    PC NA

Games are meant to be played.

Back in Auriel's Bow 1.0, I have thought that the best way to handicap a faction with the HUGE pop advantage is to temporarily disable their grouping functionality and their ability to fight in 3rd person point of view! Let's see if these do not even up the odds.
    Answer ✓
  • FriedEggSandwich
    FriedEggSandwich
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to have invested a skill point into the passive that lets you bite other players. You then need to be in the correct location having not bitten anyone else for a week.
    PC | EU
  • Artemisshrikes
    Artemisshrikes
    ✭✭✭
    same problem here like does the same synergy pop up to bite a player as it does to feed on a corpse

what-is-love.gif
    VR 16 Dragonknight Sarenvog (AD, Former Emperor)
  • LuthienDragon
    Ok. Will try that! Thanks! I'll let you know in a couple of minutes!
  • LuthienDragon
    YES! IT WAS A GLITCH! I transformed out of the shrine and finally let me bite her. Thanks everyone! :blush: