Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

NA EP. Looking for people to group up with.

GriM_728
GriM_728
✭✭✭
Hi I'm a VR11 magicka sorc dps looking to group up with, not necessarily join a guild. I usually get on after 9pm EST and play until 12am during the week. My gaming times during the weekend differ due to my job and my family. I have a family so don't expect me to dedicate my life to this game.

I'm mainly a PvE player but don't mind going into PvP from time to time and knocking some heads around for fun. Currently running 5 pieces Martial knowlegde, 3/4 magnus, 2 soulshine and a random neck. If you need a screen shot of my character stats i can send that. I don't have IC yet but plan to buy it come next pay day, had to rebuild the trans in my truck first.

If you're like me and have had trouble finding people to play with shoot me a friend request. If you're a guild recruiter please message me details of your guild on psn. I'm not looking to join some massive guild and get lost in the numbers. I do play alot with my friend J, he's in the same situation as me.

Thanks looking forward to hearing something. PSN: GriM-728
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    I'm 28, married, have kids and I'm looking for mature yet sarcastic people to game with. I try not to take this game too serious.
  • GriM_728
    GriM_728
    ✭✭✭
    Bump. Thank you to the few that have added me.
  • olivaresdonjuan
    You and your friends can join my guild. I have a vr 16 dk that I use to keep the guild bank active while I'm working on my new Templar. Add me: olivaresdonjuan