Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

HoldSquare Reapers for gaming without drama

Sharm
Sharm
Soul Shriven
Hi, I'm Sharm. I'm part of a community of adult gamers who love games but really don't want to put up with petty crap or drama. We have hundreds of members who play just about every Playstation game you could imagine, thus including ESO! We would love for you to check our website and see if we are a good fit for you at HoldSquare.com.

If you have any questions or want to speak to someone first, feel free to message me at PSN: Sharm295.

Thank you for your time!
21 years old or older? Want to game with other adults? There's a PS4 Adult Gaming Community for you! Visit HoldSquare.com to check us out and see if we're a fit for you.
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    I joined this guild when eso first came out and having never played an mmo before, I was pretty nervous about grouping up. These folks not only welcomed me into their guild, but they took time to help me learn the game and be a better player. Not once have they made me feel like an idiot, they are truly a great group to game with. We've got quite a few vet ranked players and mainly play DC, most of us have the dlc too and someone is almost always doing a sewer run. Pvp, pve, or just teaming up to level up this guild has people willing to do it all. Oh, and we've got a few master crafters as well! Come join us!
  • Sharm
    Sharm
    Soul Shriven
    Couldn't have said it better myself, keebs.
    21 years old or older? Want to game with other adults? There's a PS4 Adult Gaming Community for you! Visit HoldSquare.com to check us out and see if we're a fit for you.
  • Sharm
    Sharm
    Soul Shriven
    We are still looking for more awesome people to join our guild and community!
  • iamkeebler
    iamkeebler
    ✭✭✭✭
    Some perks of our guild:
    * many knowledged players willing to help out other players
    * Fun events like races, scavenger hunt to, team ups, and more!
    * Many master crafters willing to help you craft the best gear
    * A fully stocked guild bank of crafting mats available for use once you've become a full fledge reaper (takes 30 days for advancement from probie to reaper)
    * Someone is ALWAYS on!
    * Were laid back, no pressure to log in a certain time every day to okay. You play when you want
    * Also, no fees! Can't tell you how many guilds I see with weekly fees. That is not us!

So come check us out, give us a try and see if we are the right guild for you
  • Dtox80
    Dtox80
    Soul Shriven
    hello there! I'm interested in joining the ranks.

I have a VR 16 DK tank and i'm looking for adult people to do end game content.

PSN - dmt_50

I'm from Brazil, but my english is not that bad :)
  • Sharm
    Sharm
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for taking interest! I've sent you a message and friend request on PSN! (I'm also sorry for the delayed response!)
  • Polyphemous
    Polyphemous
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    Your guild sounds like what I've been looking for in a guild. If you are still recruiting then please add me, my PSN is polyphemous

Thanks
  • Sharm
    Sharm
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Poly! I'll send you a PSN friend request shortly! In the meantime, if you want you can visit our site HoldSquare.com and introduce yourself to get started in the best community on the PlayStation console!
  • Sharm
    Sharm
    Soul Shriven
    Hey Poly, I just tried to add you on PSN and the system didn't find your name. Could you check what you posted and make sure that's correct? Thanks man!