Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Armor Set Help

TankHealz2015
TankHealz2015
✭✭✭
Looking for guidance on best combo of armor to wear with MA Twin Sister.

DK-(mostly tanky build)- stamina based.

I like the Twin sister Set (%20 chance to cause bleed when blocking) but I don't like dual wielding... I want to use sword/shield.

• AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Stick with sword and board, the set will still work because you can still block, you don't have to change to dual wield
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    If you're tanking you want to be 1h+s/1h+s - if you're PVP'ing or soloing you might want to think about making a bar 2h or dual wield for wrecking blow or steel tornado. For armor sets, the usual tank sets are now either hist bark or armor master.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar