Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Looking for a trading guild PS4

Fultono
Fultono
Soul Shriven
Hi I'm new to ESO and I've been trying to figure things out solo which isn't easy. One thing I'm hoping to do is sell some of my valuable items in a trading guild if possible. I'm low level but very active.

PSN NAME - Fultonohd
  • UltimaJoe777
    UltimaJoe777
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Welcome to ESO! To start off it would help to know your faction. If you are part of the Aldmeri Dominion look for guild recruiters in Elden Root in Grahtwood or Rawl'kha in Reaper's March. For Ebonheart and Daggerfall... Someone more familiar with those regions can tell you more lol

Also keep in mind Trading Guilds tend to charge a regular membership fee, usually weekly. If you don't have much gold you may not stay in it long...
    Guildmaster of Power With Numbers in PS4 NA Server's Aldmeri Dominion.
    Proud Founder of the Yaysay cult! DOWN WITH THE NAYSAY CULT!! #ToxicRemedy
  • AlphaCrucis
    AlphaCrucis
    ✭✭✭
    Fultono wrote: »
    Hi I'm new to ESO and I've been trying to figure things out solo which isn't easy. One thing I'm hoping to do is sell some of my valuable items in a trading guild if possible. I'm low level but very active.

PSN NAME - Fultonohd

I'll add you as soon as i get on
    Australian, Aldmeri Dominion
    Altmer, Dragonknight (mag), Damage Dealer
    Brenton, Templar, Healer
    Bosmer, Nightblade (stam), Damage Dealer, PvP
    PS4, NA Server
    Guild Member Of: Brotherhood of Bogans
  • Mcdonalds_UHS
    Casual gamer but can contribute to trade

PSN McDonald_UHS
    PS4 NA Server