The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

not receive my crowns

Gruncet
Gruncet
Last month xbox charged me ten days prior to my renewing of eso plus. I did not receive my crowns for eso plus 1500. I tried to call the customer support but the call just disconnects. I tried going to the ESO help page but the page will not load please help me. If you have the customer support email or advice please provide.
  • Avalon
    Avalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're not alone. I've had ESO Plus ever since game release on Xbox One. I've only ever received crowns on the first renewal without having to fight to get them. Two months in a row now, I've had to contact them through in-game help, wait to get an e-mail back, prove that I bought the game AND that I have ESO Plus (which should be in their records, and says BAD things that it isn't), contact Xbox support, get back with ZOS, etc etc... Took me almost 3 weeks to get my 1500 crowns, and now happening again.

Someone at ZOS needs to get this fixed and give us more for having to work so hard to do THEIR job. We don't have tons of time to just call all over, send/receive e-mail, look stuff up, etc... That's YOUR job ZOS, we pay you monthly, you take care of it, not US!

Sorry if I'm a bit more upset than you, but I've been dealing with this for loinger.