The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

crowns

ron666mn
ron666mn
Soul Shriven
Have not received my 1500 crown for two months now. What's going on? The game says I'm still a member.
  • Gruncet
    Gruncet
    I have this same problem was yours ever resolved?
  • ron666mn
    ron666mn
    Soul Shriven
    No
  • Avalon
    Avalon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You're not alone. I've had ESO Plus ever since game release on Xbox One. I've only ever received crowns on the first renewal without having to fight to get them. Two months in a row now, I've had to contact them through in-game help, wait to get an e-mail back, prove that I bought the game AND that I have ESO Plus (which should be in their records, and says BAD things that it isn't), contact Xbox support, get back with ZOS, etc etc... Took me almost 3 weeks to get my 1500 crowns, and now happening again.

Someone at ZOS needs to get this fixed and give us more for having to work so hard to do THEIR job. We don't have tons of time to just call all over, send/receive e-mail, look stuff up, etc... That's YOUR job ZOS, we pay you monthly, you take care of it, not US!
  • miked83b14_ESO
    miked83b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Same with me. I contact them and they act like it's some new isolated issue. Check your forums bruah.
  • Tectonaut
    Tectonaut
    ✭✭✭
    They are no longer responding when I try to contact customer service, and yet still no crowns. I can't justify throwing $$ at them every month and still have to fight to get what is promised. Unsubbing now. Will sub again if this ever gets resolved. But as I said, they aren't even sending me a confirmation email anymore so IDK what to do?