The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – May 13
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The next horse in the store

xboxone1Q
xboxone1Q
✭✭✭
The newest one that is coming on October 22nd has got to be the uglyiest horse I have ever seen. That's not a zombie horsre that is just ugly as ***. : )
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    xboxone1Q wrote: »
    The newest one that is coming on October 22nd has got to be the uglyiest horse I have ever seen. That's not a zombie horse that is just ugly as ***. : )

Options
  • RAGUNAnoOne
    RAGUNAnoOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so don't buy it, simple enough I don't think I will buy it. nothing is going to stop them from selling it...
    PS4 NA
    Argonian Master Race

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

Support Tail armor and tail ribbons: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/236333/concept-tail-armor-for-beast-races#latest
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/246134/request-dyeable-tail-ribbons
    Options
  • Nikkor
    Nikkor
    ✭✭✭
    Just goes to show how poor taste you kids have these days. I think it's the baddest as f"&@: mount ever made.
    Options
  • REzRyder
    REzRyder
    ✭✭
    In keeping with my pattern of getting all the mounts and pets, I'll be picking it up.
    REzRyder

Game on, Ride hard, Live free...
    Watch or come play live at http://Twitch.tv/RezRyder
    Options
  • Buglet
    Buglet
    *picks up phone to Sainsbury's*

"I just saw the new brand of chocolate you guys are selling and I have to say and that's got to be the most disgusting brand of chocolate I've ever seen. I'ts just disgusting."

*puts down phone and expects results*
    Options
  • Levo18
    Levo18
    ✭✭✭✭
    Horse horse horse always boring horse why not a zombie senche or guar?
    And what happened to the datamined skeleton mounts?
    Options
  • Herelacfreahelm
    Herelacfreahelm
    ✭✭✭
    Horses are nice but since this is a fantasy MMO RPG why only limit it to only horses a large lion and a few others. I would really like for them to please in future store updates give us large lizard/dragon not flying creature to use, a large elephant like creature mount for starters....that would fin in with the established lore of the game.
    Options
  • AlienSlof
    AlienSlof
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Levo18 wrote: »
    And what happened to the datamined skeleton mounts?

^ This. ^

I was really hoping for a skeleton horse for my skeleton character to ride. Less smelly for one thing! :D

He might just settle for the rotting one for now - depending on how it looks in game.

Bionic Crazy Cat Lady
    Options
  • Cadelay
    Cadelay
    ✭✭✭
    I agree it's ugly, it looks like raw chicken.

That being said, a lot of my guy friends in game really want it, so it's attractive to some people.

I am just happy that I don't like it so I don't have to spend more real money on this game this month.
    Options
  • SnakeBytes_77
    Where are the screenshots or info about it? I want to see what it looks like and I'm not having any luck finding it.
    Keeper of Reptiles
    Options
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @SnakeBytes_77
    Where are the screenshots or info about it? I want to see what it looks like and I'm not having any luck finding it.

Go to the main site for eso.

I don't think it's the coolest. But i would like to see others still riding it. Just for variety. :)

Options
  • SnakeBytes_77
    @SnakeBytes_77

Go to the main site for eso.

I don't think it's the coolest. But i would like to see others still riding it. Just for variety. :)

Thanks yep I found it there. I see a lot of people on here not liking it but I think it's actually pretty cool looking . I was expecting something else from the things I've seen people describe it as. I'm totally getting one and the lizard pet. LOL

Keeper of Reptiles
    Options
  • LuthienDragon
    I am getting it. LOVE it.
    Options
  • Paazhahdrimaak
    Paazhahdrimaak
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm holding out for those skeletal mounts!
    Options
  • Mr.Turtlesworth
    Mr.Turtlesworth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Then don't buy it. Honestly when I saw the horse, my nuts exploded. I absolutely love zombies and I think they did a perfect job on the Halloween skins. I will probably buy them all and it is hard to get me to spend money on games these days. I have a soft spot for Halloween stuff. Especially some this freaking cool. SO excited for that horse!!!!

Also I just looked at the datamining for 2.1.1 thread. It showed a skeleton horse. So glad they didn't release that garbage. I wouldn't have bought that. This zombie horse is BAD ASS.
    Edited by Mr.Turtlesworth on October 12, 2015 6:41AM
    I r robot
    hear me roar
    Options
  • olsborg
    olsborg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They should give us some kinda zombie costume to wear with the horsie. I like fullfilling a theme.

PC EU
    PvP only
    Options
  • ericprydz82ub17_ESO
    ESO needs more zombie themed Crown Store items. I would buy them all and wear them year round. Zombie rat would be an amazing pet also.
    -Pryda - Ebonheart Pact XB1 NA
    World first HelRa Hardmode player.
    GT: Bootleg Mix
    Options
  • MerkzM8
    MerkzM8
    ✭✭✭
    wmq4dtG.jpg
    "What is better, to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthurnax
    Options
  • terrordactyl1971
    terrordactyl1971
    ✭✭✭✭
    We need a Dwemer Mechanical Mount
    Options
  • ViscousSummer88
    ViscousSummer88
    ✭✭✭
    When do the Crown Store items actually hit the Crown Store, time wise?

When the clock strikes 00:00 22/10/15 (Europe) or is there a set time they will be released?
    Steam Profile | Discord: Oliver#0001 | EU Megaserver: @ViscousSummer88
    Options
  • Cillion3117
    Cillion3117
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The zombie horse is awesome. I'm definitely getting it.
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's what My Little Pony should have been
    Options
  • Rajajshka
    Rajajshka
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    It's what My Little Pony should have been

My Little zombie?
    Options
  • xboxone1Q
    xboxone1Q
    ✭✭✭
    It's still ugly in November we get a bear mount :)
    Options