Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Willows Path Any Good?

Hawco10
Hawco10
✭✭✭✭
Just finished running around battling crocs, thunderbugs, imps and those wisps(hate wisps) for the stuff to make a 5 set piece of willows bark.
Have I made a huge mistake or is the set ok to run around with? The 15% recovery made me do it :)

• TheNephilimCrow
    TheNephilimCrow
    ✭✭✭
    I mean, its 15% recovery. I think its good for some builds.
    PSN, Youtube & Twitch: TheNephilimCrow
    [NA] ESO EP Guild (GM): The Order of Crows (PvE) - 300+ Members (Discontinued)
    [NA] ESO AD Guild (GM): The Blades of Ayrenn (PvP) - 45 Members (Actively Recruiting)

|:Veteran Rank:|
    VR16 - AD Breton - S&S/Bow Werewolf Stamina Nightblade - Title "Savage Shadow"
    VR 1 - AD Altmer - DW/Resto Magicka Sorcerer - Title "Spellsword"

|:Non-Veteran:|
    LVL 45 - DC Bosmer - Jack of Trades (Master Provisioning, Blacksmithing, etc.)
    Lvl 22 - AD Breton - Templar - Hybrid Build - PvE - Title "The Holy Knight"
    LVL 21 - AD Imperial - Dragonknight - Tank Build (In Progress)- Title "The Copper Knight"
    Lvl 13 - AD Khajit - DW Magicka Nightblade - Title "Mystical Thief"

• Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd do it. While battle levelled the only thing that matters on my gear is the 5th piece and trait really. So I can safely run Willow's on any build and still benefit greatly from 15% regen on all stats while in combat. Sounds good to me.
  • mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    Depends what you're going to use it for. I used willow's path for grinding, because recovery is most important for that. And for normal soloing it's a good set. If you're trying to min/max for dungeons or pvp then not so great.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar
  • Hawco10
    Hawco10
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was looking at it for dungeons and PVP, thought the recovery would be useful, especially with the way those NPC's hit in the sewers you know? Then I thought it would come in handy if I got jumped by someone too.
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you combine this with a Potions Tactics to keep your regen up, and possibly some Purple or Blue Drinks to add in even more regen, you could hardly ever deplete your resource pool, depending on how you do things. I prefer to go for Cost reductions myself, but both are valid ways to manage resources in those long battles.
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• mklundub17_ESO
    mklundub17_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    What class are you? A nightblade is probably the only class I could see being very viable with willows path in PVP since you can regen to full quickly and re-engage.
    Mass Terror
    PS4 | NA | AD
    v16 Imperial Templar