Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Khajiit Stamina NB Build - Newest Update...

MexicanMurrican
Hi, all!

I am currently running a Khajiit NB with a stamina build. I had used the Werewolf ability to gain the stamina regeneration, and losing that in the latest update hurt me. I was curious what you guys suggest as a good Khajitt NB build. I'm having too much trouble living when fighing around 3 enemies, which wasn't an issue previously. My current critical hit percentage is 69.2%. I'm running all blue armour and weapons with stamina enchantments and divines (except for two or three with reinforced). Any suggestions? Links are welcome. I run bow and DW, also, and am currently Veteran Rank 5.

Thanks!
NA PS4 Megaserver - MexicanMurrican - Dunmer Nightblade [EP], Khajiit Nightblade [AD]
Thunderbird - Guild Leader
"Diplomacy is the art of lying for your alliance."