The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

NA server population balance in dire need of help

xylena
xylena
✭✭✭✭✭
pvp will die if this continues, there is not one single NA server with all 3 factions competing evenly

8pxZTka.jpg?1
Retired until we break the Tank Meta
  • WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    WarrioroftheWind_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Axe a server. I know ZOS likes to play it safe but they really should be alot more careful when adding servers. I can't recall anyof the older servers being packed to the gills before they added TF and AoB. It's not that competition isn't rewarding it's more that alot of players don't FIND it rewarding. They want all the rewards with minimal effort and the moment their nice quiet mob farm is interrupted by a serious pvp group, they pack their bags and go somewhere else.

When the going gets tough, the tough move servers amirite?
    Options
  • xylena
    xylena
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    there's little to no incentive to play the actual alliance war far as gold/xp/loot goes... can you really blame people for skipping cyro and sticking to IC? hmm let's see do i want willpower jewelry, or 5 repair rocks that don't even stack with my other repair rocks?
    Retired until we break the Tank Meta
    Options