Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

City of Ash

Shad0wfire99
Shad0wfire99
✭✭✭✭✭
Is there anyone out there on Xbox with a group that would be willing to help a V13 Sorc run Vet City of Ash? I've yet to be able to find a group that can get passed the first pledge boss. I've never completed it, and I always end up in PUGs where nobody has ran it before. I just want to learn the mechanics first hand so that I can help the PUGs I play with in the future.

XBox NA
  • Shad0wfire99
    Shad0wfire99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ok, thanks anyway.

XBox NA
  • Allyhoo811
    Allyhoo811
    ✭✭✭
    Hi @statisticalanomaly13ub17_ESO. I'm sorry you didn't have luck finding a group. This part of the forums isn't really used by most people to look for groups, so your audience of possible candidates was pretty small. Most people come here looking for help with basic game mechanics or for insight on improving their character builds.

I think your best bet for finding groups to do dungeons with is to find a good PvE guild, who like helping out "new" players. I don't play on Xbox One, so I don't know of one right off hand, but the guild recruitment section of the forums should offer lots of possibilities.

Also, if you do use this section of the forums to look for groups, you need to make sure you include additional information like Gamertag, Server (NA vs. EU), Alliance (players from other alliances can't group with you), your preferred role (tank, healer, dps), when you want to meet up, etc. If you don't, you are far less likely to get responses, because people don't know if they can even play with you.

Good luck, finding someone to help! Guilds are great :)
    Edited by Allyhoo811 on October 2, 2015 6:35PM