Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Crypt Dwellers Guild Recruitment [Dungeon Only Group Finder Guild]

NavonodTheWicked
Dear ESO Players,

My name is OneScarMore and I want to extend, to you, an invitation to my guild known as, Crypt Dwellers. We are promoting an all class, all race, all alliance dungeon group finder guild, and are currently recruiting members of all Veteran Rank levels on the European Server, especially the Americans who are on the European Server and have horrible timing with their European counterparts. I’m going to be very frank and up front about this guild, we are adamant about doing dungeons constantly and we are tired of waiting hours upon hours for someone to show up in the group finder. Only people who are wanting to do dungeons and people who are tired of waiting for people/group finder can come to this guild. This guild is not for showboating, nor is it a trading guild, which of course with enough members we can indefinitely sell items through a trader and deposit into the bank, etc. We are strictly a dungeon finder guild. Ranking structure will help categorize each person into what role they are extremely active in, i.e., DPS, Healer, and Tank. If you join and want to switch roles, just let me know and I’ll change your rank. Everyone within the role ranks will have the same rights and privileges, period. Other than that, the Officers and I have overall control of the guild. In due time, I will see what we can do about certain privileges for the role ranks. This method will easily track each player and help them seek out different people to play with. We now have a Facebook page, just look up Crypt Dwellers or use the link below. This way we can constantly communicate with each other and inquire about any dungeons without having to send PSN messages. On the Facebook and Guild Page, we post what the veteran and normal pledges are for the day, for your convenience. For any invites, please send them to my PSN, OneScarMore, or SuperSquidMonkey. Thanks guys and I’ll see you soon.

Ranks
-DPS
-Tank
-Healer
-Officer
-Guildmaster

Invite
PSN:
Role:
VR Level:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/?_rdr=p#!/groups/1670214476525759/
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. ~Dante, The Inferno