Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Recipe Help

Dettne
Dettne
✭✭
Hi Everyone! I've been farming for the baked potato and fishy sticks recipe in all the starting zones as well as doing the daily provisioning writs for the last 2 months and I have not found either recipe. I also check the guild stores daily and still haven't been able to find anyone selling those recipes. Any help you all could provide would be very much appreciated!

I'm on xbox one NA. GT: Dettne

Thanks all!
  • ZioGio
    ZioGio
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's just the luck of the drop or the luck of timing if you find it on a guild trader. I'm level 29 and just updated my provisioning to Recipe Improvement II (level 29 recipes) and the entire time I was Recipe Improvement I I could not find the requisite recipes to complete the daily crafting; more frustrating was that each day I had one of the two recipes, but never both and I'm a recipe collector!
    Edited by ZioGio on October 1, 2015 6:35PM
    PC NA
  • Drax76
    Drax76
    ✭✭✭
    The most reliable method that I've found for finding Recipes is Guildies, the more the better.

I too was missing those same recipes, until I spread the word that I'd offer a 10% bounty above whatever price a guild trader had it listed at.

Save off some of the Crafting Writ reward each day and dedicate it toward buying Recipes from Guild Traders is another decent strategy for fleshing out your Recipe Collection.

Using these in tandem I currently know roughly 75% of the existing Recipes in the game, with fully 95% of the available Green Recipes for both Beverages and Food.
    PS4 - NA - AD
    v16 Khajiit NB Tank
    40 Breton Templar Healer/Tank
  • ZioGio
    ZioGio
    ✭✭✭
    To add to my earlier recipe post, I needed a Whiskey recipe to complete the latest provisioning daily. Didn't have it, couldn't find it, but luckily a guildmate could make me what I needed. Turned in the daily and what did I get for my reward? The very recipe I needed to turn in the daily in the first place!

Even my girlfriend, who is not a gamer, enjoyed the irony of that one.
    PC NA