Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 30:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – September 30, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – October 2, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do you know the name of this armor set?

vamp_emily
vamp_emily
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭
At first I thought it was some kind of bug, I Teleport Striked someone and I got knocked back and laid out flat on the ground and could not get up.

But then after a few encounters I am thinking it could be some special armor that causes this to happen.

Does anyone know the name of the armor that would cause something like this?

Causes Melee strikers to be knocked back, forcing them to the ground and stunning them for a period of time not allowing them to get back up?

If you want a friend, get a dog.
AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)

• CP5
    CP5
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Death's Wind causes that knockback when the target is hit by a melee attack while at low health. It also glitches out sometimes and leaves people knocked back with glitched animations making it look like they are sliding on the ground for a while.
  • Weberda
    Weberda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Death's Wind
    Fernwood, EP Haderus NA
    Lo Behold, AD Thornblade NA (formerly Haderus, inactive)
  • vamp_emily
    vamp_emily
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks guys.. yes that is it. I was knocked back and sliding on the ground.

If you want a friend, get a dog.
    AW Rank: Grand Warlord 1 ( level 49)