The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
· Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

my wife was my...

DracoBeowulf
DracoBeowulf
✭✭✭
My wife was my number one partner in crime on eso. We did everything together and even got married in game on top of eso plus memberships to get the bonuses, the crowns and to support our favorite game.

It has been almost two weeks since she played with me last because her eso plus membership doesn't show up and haant given her crowns for two months despite them charging us for the last couple months anyways. ZOS will not fix it or reimburse the crowns after dozens of tickets and proof of payment shown. It has become so frustrating for her that she requested and was told she would be refunded the money for the issue. 2 weeks later and still no refund and ZOS will no longer respond saying in their last conversation that there is nothing they can do. It has killed her motivation to play and I have lost my favoritw person to game with. We bought an extra xboxone, tv, and copy of the game just to play together.

Eso is literally the only game she has and liked. This is truely saddening and depressing. I have had an active sub since a month after pc release and invested $1,000+ to get her set up to play. She can't be the only one out there with this problem, and if there are others out there please speak up and lets get noticed.

Sincerly,
Withgodnow
Xbox One Gamertag: WITHGODNOW
Xbox One Guild: TheTRINITY
send friend request and message to be included in pve & pvp events
  • nimander99
    nimander99
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hmmmm, ESO customer service team is usually good. There must be some miscommunication... that said I thought this was going to be a thread about your wife passing away, glad she's o.k (relatively speaking cause she aint playin ESO)
    I AM UPDATING MY PRIVACY POLICY

PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!

∽∽∽ 2 years of Elder Scrolls Online ∼∼∼
    "Give us money" = Box sales & monthly sub fees,
    "moar!" = £10 palomino horse,
    "MOAR!" = Switch to B2P, launch cash shop,
    "MOAR!!" = Charge for DLC that subs had already paid for,
    "MOAR!!!" = Experience scrolls and riding lessons,
    "MOARR!!!" = Vampire/werewolf bites,
    "MOAARRR!!!" = CS exclusive motifs,
    "MOOAARRR!!!" = Crown crates,
    "MOOOAAARRR!!!" = 'Chapter's' bought separately from ESO+,
    "MOOOOAAAARRRR!!!!" = ???

Male, Dunmer, VR16, Templar, Aldmeri Dominion, Master Crafter & all Traits, CP450
    Options
  • DracoBeowulf
    DracoBeowulf
    ✭✭✭
    nimander99 wrote: »
    Hmmmm, ESO customer service team is usually good. There must be some miscommunication... that said I thought this was going to be a thread about your wife passing away, glad she's o.k (relatively speaking cause she aint playin ESO)

Nope, is it against the TOS to post the replys from customer service? We even contacted xbl about the issue with no results.
    Options
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    At least she liked it. My wife had 3 V14 characters. After that she stared at the screen and cancelled het account and started playing swtor and wow. (I admit I also play swtor. for co-op gameplay it's awesome)
    ٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
    Options
  • Teiji
    Teiji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    First they remove the mandatory subscription and offer an optional subscription; now they're charging people for the optional subscription and not giving them the benefits from it? Hardly screams the professionalism of an AAA company pushing an AAA videogame.

I'd be escalating the issue until I'm unable to, politely and patiently of course in the hopes of dealing with a customer rep who's understanding and having a good day.

Can't you escalate the issue? I'm aware from reading post #1 that you have but it seems like it was in the process of being escalating appropriately then the person who was dealing with it took their holiday and forced the work on someone else, likely an intern and they've messed you about hoping that you give up and don't escalate it further.

All the best.

Don't give up! People have had similar situations in the past; see here

[Someone got wrongly banned a while back, they had to go out of their way over and over to get in contact with support, someone with a name from support took ownership of the issue, solved it and got them back in the game.]
    Edited by Teiji on October 1, 2015 6:52AM
    "Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
    Options
  • Personofsecrets
    Personofsecrets
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_JasonLeavey

I have tried to get Mr. Lambert's and Mr. Firor's attention to the horrible customer service issue over and over. Things with customer service just stay the same though.

Perhaps one of you can follow up with the OP and help allay their issue?
    Don't tank

"In future content we will probably adjust this model somewhat (The BOP model). It's definitely nice to be able to find a cool item that you don't need and trade it to someone who can't wait to get their hands on it." - Wrobel
    Options
  • DracoBeowulf
    DracoBeowulf
    ✭✭✭
    I will try one last time this weekend to get a resolution. I only hope my wife is not past the point of no return. Sucks. Next coarse of action is reporting them to bbb and claiming credit card fraud.
    Options
  • Belidos
    Belidos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It has become so frustrating for her that she requested and was told she would be refunded the money for the issue. 2 weeks later and still no refund and ZOS will no longer respond saying in their last conversation that there is nothing they can do.

You pay Microsoft for your subscription and in turn they pay it forward to ZOS, it's up to Microsoft to sort out your refund as far as I understand it.

This is the biggest cause of these issues, the two stage handling of accounts and subscriptions, its a nightmare.
    Options
  • Titansteele
    Titansteele
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is refreshing to see someone being reasonable and putting a complaint in place without it turning into a rant, you Sir deserve some great customer service.

If I were working for ZOS I would put the ESO subscription in place, extend it for 4 weeks to apologize for the slow response and also throw in 2500 crowns (or the IC DLC) for free as a way to seal the apology.
    Lets face it handing out crowns and free weeks of a subscription will cost ZOS nothing and will almost certainly reinstate your better half`s loyalty and faith in their ability to deliver.

I hope ZOS step up for you, I truly do.
    Guild Leader of The Twelve Knights, AD PVE, PVP and Trading Guild on the EU Mega Server

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger"
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try Neverwinter. It's on the Xbox One. If you aren't the type that is persuaded by "BUY NOW!" prompts it's pretty fun. :smiley:
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • Teiji
    Teiji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    it is refreshing to see someone being reasonable and putting a complaint in place without it turning into a rant, you Sir deserve some great customer service.

If I were working for ZOS I would put the ESO subscription in place, extend it for 4 weeks to apologize for the slow response and also throw in 2500 crowns (or the IC DLC) for free as a way to seal the apology.
    Lets face it handing out crowns and free weeks of a subscription will cost ZOS nothing and will almost certainly reinstate your better half`s loyalty and faith in their ability to deliver.

I hope ZOS step up for you, I truly do.

Well the wife has paid for ESO plus and for two months they received no Crowns, the very least they could do is give them what they've paid for and if escalating it returns nothing, Fraud.
    "Serving Boethiah is Freedom, embracing heroism is Liberty, existing solely for noxiphilic sanguivoria is truth." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

European megaserver Fallout 4

Loyalist of Boethiah, heroism enthusiast, exposer of secrets, bless'ed of noxiphilic sanguivoria.

Nerf one grind, two more take its place; hail Gryndra!

I am a dank memer and satire enthusiast
    Options
  • hrothbern
    hrothbern
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I have tried to get Mr. Lambert's and Mr. Firor's attention to the horrible customer service issue over and over. Things with customer service just stay the same though.

Perhaps one of you can follow up with the OP and help allay their issue?

please do :)
    "I still do not understand why I followed the advice of Captain Rana to bring the villagers of Bleakrock into safety. We should have fought for our village and not have backed down, with our tail between our legs. Now my home village is in shambles, the houses burning, the invaders feasting.I swear every day to Shor that after Molag Bal has been defeated, I will hunt down the invaders and restore peace in Bleakrock and drink my mead with my friends at the market place".PC-EU
    Options
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't try Neverwinter.
    Friendly bump.
    Options
  • Gidorick
    Gidorick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    LameoveR wrote: »
    Don't try Neverwinter.
    Friendly bump.

Is it different than PC?
    What ESO really needs is an Auction Horse.
    That's right... Horse.
    Click HERE to discuss.

Want more crazy ideas? Check out my Concept Repository!
    Options
  • LameoveR
    LameoveR
    ✭✭✭✭
    Gidorick wrote: »
    Is it different than PC?
    IDK how it's on consoles, on PC it's a F2P fest.

Options
  • 13igTyme
    13igTyme
    ✭✭✭
    Greedy company is greedy.
    PS4 | NA | l3igTyme

Thinking about coming back to play...
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My girlfriend played it for 3 weeks, said I spent too much time on it, called the game evil and left me. Just be thankful you have a wife who likes games.
    Options
  • remedios17
    remedios17
    ✭✭✭
    Aww this is so sad, I've been playing with my boyfriend since beta, I would be really mad if something like this happened. Don't give up!!!

(But I gotta admit ZOS costumer support is poop these days. I asked a question and the guy was giving me all these evasive answers like 'sorry, I can't give u info about game mechanics', until he finally admitted he didn't know the answer. wow.)
    Guildmaster of the Order of the Magna Ge - social guild EP EU with 200+ members from all levels, all over the world, forming a nice relaxed, friendly - and a bit crazy - community - check us out at orderofthemagnage.guildlaunch.com or whisper me in game.
    Options
  • Glaiceana
    Glaiceana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    My girlfriend played it for 3 weeks, said I spent too much time on it, called the game evil and left me. Just be thankful you have a wife who likes games.

Evil? Guessing she was a religious nut lol

@DracoBeowulf I'm sorry to hear that this has happened to you. I can sort of imagine what it must be like, since I only really play ESO with my boyfriend. We've put in over 10 real time days into the game together at this point. I really hope you can get through to someone who can sort it out. My guess is, as @Teiji said, you need to get through to someone in support that will be sympathetic and probably will sort it out for you there and then.
    Priests of Hircine
    Werewolves who bite for FREE! PC/EU
    Our total free bites: 7000+
    Guild Subreddit | Forum Thread | YouTube Playlist
    Total Champion Points: 1000+
    Main Character: Ithaera - Stam DK, Nord, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Rothelnog - Stam NB, Orc, Male, DD, Werewolf.
    J'Xena - Mag DK, Khajiit, Female, DD, Werewolf.
    Dances-With-Frost-Dragons - DK, Argonian, Male, Tank, Werewolf.
    Raziel The Paradox - Mag TP, Dark Elf, Male, DD, Vampire.
    Swims-Through-Starlight - TP, Argonian, Female, Healer, Werewolf.
    Glaicean Mag Ward, High Elf, Male, Ice DD, Werewolf.
    Hjurne Hircine's Forsaken - Sorc, Redguard, Male, PvP DD, Werewolf.
    My Total Free Werewolf Bites: 400+ (Ask me about bites if you need one!)
    Playing since July 2015!
    Options
  • Avenias
    Avenias
    ✭✭✭✭
    U guys need to go out more. Playing video games with ur wife is beyond hopeless.
    Options
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Avenias wrote: »
    U guys need to go out more. Playing video games with ur wife is beyond hopeless.

How is it hopeless? They are both doing something they enjoy together, instead of ignoring each other like some other couples would. Who are you to judge?
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I don't get mine until about 3 weeks after I've paid.

Pretty sure I'm missing a month or two altogether.

Not sure why it's such an issue.

No other game has this problem.
    Options
  • Brrrofski
    Brrrofski
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Avenias wrote: »

Guy on a gaming forum saying someone needs to get out more.

Good going.

Pretty sure most guys would rather their wives played games with them rather than being forced to watch their abysmal reality TV programmes
    Options
  • TalonShina
    TalonShina
    ✭✭✭
    my question is did you have a month to month sub or something like the 3 month plan.
    My husband and I both have the 3 month plan and I was concerned about the crowns too so I submitted a ticket and got the response that we were get our crowns in one lump sum because we were on a three month plan and we did indeed when our sub renewed

Also to the person saying they need to get out more. I just laugh. I prefer being at home why go out there is no point and it is usually more expensive to go to dinner and a movie for us because we'd have to also pay a babysitter.instead we pop popcorn put on a movie that our kids will enjoy and play the game together it's much cheaper
    Talons Fury - Sorc. Tank
    Dargothic Empire : Main Guild

Be Unconventional! Make Dargothic Empire one of your five guild homes. New Guild building for a full gaming experience. Make the guild what you need. PVE/PVP groups, helping hands and MORE...It's up to you Dargothic Empire is your guild to build! C3 Voice Channel, Website: dargothicempire.shivtr.com
    Options
  • Nifty2g
    Nifty2g
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Weird, customer service for ZOS is extremely good compared to others
    #MOREORBS
    Options
  • SilentRaven1972
    SilentRaven1972
    ✭✭✭✭
    A friend of mine ended up quitting and cancelling his sub. I'm not sure of all the events that went on, but the final was that he needed to answer his security question. He couldn't remember the question, and they wouldn't tell him. He didn't need the answer, just the question.It all seemed odd to me, but even his dad couldn't get it straightened out. One less person for me to run with :(

As for Neverwinter, if you like grind-fests, PtW, constant nerfing, etc., go for it. I left almost a year ago. The grind was just too much, and the bots and gold spammers! Just....Run Away!
    "Such is the nature of evil. Out there in the vast ignorance of the world, it festers and spreads. A shadow that grows in the dark. A sleepless malice as black as the oncoming wall of night. So it ever was, so will it always be. In time all foul things come forth." -Thranduil
    Options
  • Pallmor
    Pallmor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    nimander99 wrote: »
    Hmmmm, ESO customer service team is usually good.

They were until they all got laid off:

http://tamrielfoundry.com/2015/08/zos-cuts-support/

Edited by Pallmor on October 1, 2015 1:01PM
    Options
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nifty2g wrote: »
    Weird, customer service for ZOS is extremely good compared to others

This isn't a case where ZOS are involved, it's down to Microsoft to issue the refund.
    Options
  • MikeB
    MikeB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My friend and I had the same issue. Bought ESO for XB1 on June 15th, set up out ESO+ accounts on June 16th and both canceled ESO+ in August because for 2 months we didnt get our crowns. ESO said it wasnt their problem because the purchase wasnt showing on my Microsoft Account, even though I provided proof of the charge to my bank account but that wasnt good enough. Microsoft said its not their problem because they dont see the charge, again provided proof of the charge to my bank account but it wasnt good enough. This went on for 2 weeks until I gave up and my friend just quit playing altogether. ESO needs to get their crap together because their customer support is one of the worst I have had the displeasure of dealing with.
    Options
  • MikeB
    MikeB
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    TalonShina wrote: »
    my question is did you have a month to month sub or something like the 3 month plan.
    My husband and I both have the 3 month plan and I was concerned about the crowns too so I submitted a ticket and got the response that we were get our crowns in one lump sum because we were on a three month plan and we did indeed when our sub renewed

Also to the person saying they need to get out more. I just laugh. I prefer being at home why go out there is no point and it is usually more expensive to go to dinner and a movie for us because we'd have to also pay a babysitter.instead we pop popcorn put on a movie that our kids will enjoy and play the game together it's much cheaper

On console its month to month reoccuring, we dont get the pleasure of a discount if we pay for several months or a year in advance, they milk us for everything then spit in our face when we dont get our crowns.
    Options
  • Slurg
    Slurg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I will try one last time this weekend to get a resolution. I only hope my wife is not past the point of no return. Sucks. Next coarse of action is reporting them to bbb and claiming credit card fraud.

BBB is unlikely to do anything for you but if you report it to your credit card company as fraud - which it is, because you paid for goods you did not receive- you should at least be able to get your money back.

Doesn't matter whose fault it is, ZOS or Microsoft- let the card company figure it out and get your money back.
    Happy All the Holidays To You and Yours!
    Remembering better days of less RNG in all the things.
    Options