Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Any point joining a guild without headset? :)

happymaarit
happymaarit
✭✭✭
I just bought the game and didn’t know there is only audio chat in the game :blush:

Any way… I got a few invitations on my first day, but I declined because I can’t communicate at this point. I want to try out the game this weekend and see if I like it and decide after that if I buy a headset.

So I just want to ask if there is any point in joining a guild now or should I wait? :)
  • Silken_Meer
    Silken_Meer
    Soul Shriven
    The problem with not joining a guild is that group finder is awful. Most guilds I know on PS4 set up a PS4 message group and message LFG's via this group. Headsets are required for trials and pvp groups that use tactics and don't just follow the Zerg. I suggest you start joining a few guilds, it will take a while to find a good one anyway. At least then you can experience dungeons where the lack of a headset is not too important, at the very least you can listen to people via the TV output.

I should point out that a lot of the invite you may be getting now are for trading guilds and you won't be getting dungeons requests from these anyway.

• snowbeard62
    Do you not have the headset that came with the ps4. I know it isn't the best or most comfortable but it does work.
  • happymaarit
    happymaarit
    ✭✭✭
    Do you not have the headset that came with the ps4. I know it isn't the best or most comfortable but it does work.

I love you!!! <3:D
    I need to check the box (if I can find it), I never unpacked it when I bought it ^^
  • snowbeard62
    Happy to help