The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

What should the CP Cap be with the next DLC

Elijah_Crow
Elijah_Crow
✭✭✭✭✭
Please select what you think the next CP Cap should be with the December DLC. Feel free to comment as to your reasons.
Edited by Elijah_Crow on September 30, 2015 8:55PM

What should the CP Cap be with the next DLC 52 votes

No Cap
26%
FreemanOsteosiliathaPotenzaShimmerHeruthemaMystikkalRogue78phairdonFlamebeurRinmaethodainrobkrushPeel_Ya_Cap_517TalonShina 14 votes
100 CP
1%
Levo18 1 vote
200 CP
1%
BesMaster 1 vote
300 CP
3%
AlcastDesommettor 2 votes
360 CP
9%
Elijah_CrowItoqLil_SkibaSleepyTrollColosso-monstro 5 votes
400 CP
5%
schroed360SeaberCtrlAltDlt 3 votes
500 CP
17%
ParadoxThe_SpAwNa.ahanchiub17_ESOTheHugeDwarfnickreb17_ESOtengricaperonFfastylSounomi 9 votes
600 CP
17%
wayfarerxssewallb14_ESOFeciusSalmonoidSirJestoGOREKINArcVelarianCillion3117hrothbern 9 votes
700 CP or Higher
15%
juha.smedsneb18_ESOMcSwagginsMinscFireCowCommandoKatinasntheogenicSuruleipatemeibbaa 8 votes
  • phairdon
    phairdon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No Cap
    No cap. At least for pve.
    Your immersion is breaking my entitlement. Buff Sorc's. Darkshroud the cremator Death by furRubeus BlackFluffy knight BladesThe Fat PantherPsijic Fungal SausageFlesheater the VileCaspian Rafferty FernsbyArchfiend Warlock PiersThe Black BishopEvil Wizard Lizard (EU)Neberra Vestige Fajeon (EU)Salanis Deathstick (EU)Blood Mage Alchemist (EU)
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    360 CP
    In my gaming group (where all have not been playing since launch), I have the most CP. I'm about 250 currently. I would be fine with anything from 300 to 450, but I think anything over 450 is most likely unbalancing.
  • robkrush
    robkrush
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Cap
    Here we go again....
    PS4-NA-DC
    PSN: robkrush

The game's central concept of "PvP in PvP areas and be safe in safe areas" needs to stay the way it is.
    ZOS, 1-12-2016
  • danno8
    danno8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I propose a dynamic cap that is at my personal level of CP's. Anything else is too high.

Seriously though I think they should have aggressive diminishing returns, rather than a hard cap. Current players would have their CP's converted to the new system.

Yes that means the higher CP's you currently have the more CP's you would "lose" but you still would have the same "XP" equivalent of CP's and still be that much further ahead of other people. It just wouldn't be as big of a gap stat wise.
  • ArcVelarian
    ArcVelarian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    600 CP
    Here's what they need to do:
    • Soft caps around 900 CP, hard caps/CP limit around 1200. People with over 1200 CP get those points refunded as gold or crown points.
    • DRAMATICALLY buff inspiration and allow it to stack x10 for a CP gain buff of 120%. The amount it stacks decreases goes something like:
      600 CP (x8), 700 CP (x6), 800 CP (x4), 900 CP (x2), 1000 (x0). There's your catch up mechanic.
    • Add some solo dailies that are not in Cyrodiil of all places, aside from the Wrothgar update.
    • Buff quest XP gains for Cadwell silver/gold so that when you finish Cadwell's Gold you can be vet 16.
    Murphy's Law of PvP : If it can be abused and or exploited, it will be abused and or exploited.
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    360 CP
    robkrush wrote: »
    Here we go again....

Not to re-iterate, but I did want to see a poll.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    robkrush wrote: »
    Here we go again....
    Not to re-iterate, but I did want to see a poll.
    -> What should the first CP cap be?
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • iliatha
    iliatha
    ✭✭✭
    No Cap
    no cap. I want to progress further on, thats my understanding of playing MMOs.
  • Farorin
    Farorin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't even care. They should be focusing on a battle levelling mechanic for CP more than a cap.