Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Add-On Help? FTC

c.p.garrett1993_ESO
Figured it would be good to post here, as maybe someone else has encountered this.

I used FTC when I was playing before, loved it, quit for awhile, trying to get back into the game as I have nothing else right now.
Onto the matter at hand, the default positions of everything are a mess. I tend to play in third person and I like to try to free up the middle on the screen, or at least where my character is. Another reason I chose FTC over AUI, as AUI seemed to take up far too much space on the screen.

Now, the problem is that when I try to move the boxes about I can only make one move... One. Then it clicks back on to the game, with the grey (movable) boxes still showing. I have to hit Esc for them to disappear, go back to the setting, unlock positions, and the same thing happens every time.

One move. That's all. Every time. Then I have to close it, reopen the settings, unlock it again, and I get one move again.
It's damn near impossible to get everything set up the way I want it, unless I want to spend an hour doing this.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
  • GoKart.Mozart
    GoKart.Mozart
    Soul Shriven
    Hit enter again and you get your cursor back to move another window. Hit enter after every window move to continue.