The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Raiders of the Aurbis - PvE / Dungeon Running / Grouping Guild EU

RaiderOfAurbis
RaiderOfAurbis
Soul Shriven
*Raiders of the Aurbis*

Do you want to explore every group dungeon in the game? Want to kill every named boss? Want to finish all the achievements? Want to complete all public events?

Well then join Raiders of the Aurbis, a brand new guild I have created with a primary focus on grouping for dungeons and other PvE content. Link up with other like minded people to explore every corner of ESO! Help others and yourself to finish all the achievements you are hunting down, from all dungeons events to named enemies from dolmens.

I'm aiming to create a guild that is full of like minded people, who enjoy PvE, and don't mind helping others if needed. One where you can log on, type a message saying what you need ticking off your list and you will have people joining in.

Obviously every guild has to start somewhere, and I'm starting here and now. Therefore as the guild hopefully grows the are plenty of opportunities to for people to become officers of the guild and to help me organise events and recruit.

Please remember the focus here is Dungeons / Completing achievements / PvE content, this is not a pvp or trading guild I am creating. That is not to say guild members should not enjoy pvp or buying selling when the store becomes active, but it is not a primary focus of the guild.

So if you wish to join, please send me a message on the forum or in-game @Clungepumper

Let's go Raid!

salemon - VR16 Sorceror
  • RaiderOfAurbis
    RaiderOfAurbis
    Soul Shriven
    So currently as the guild is brand new there are not many members, but with time this will grow! Please either leave a reply or contact me in game @clungepumper and I'll send an invite. No pesky applications forms to fill in here! However, if your not willing to help out and take turns running whatever dungeons the group decide on, then think twice about joining! We can't always run what YOU need right away :)
    Edited by RaiderOfAurbis on September 30, 2015 5:37PM
    salemon - VR16 Sorceror