The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Rulanyil's Fall?

Sertith
Sertith
Hey all, I'm tired of asking what seems like stupid questions, but here's another one; I'm in Rulanyil's fall, and I can't tell if I've cleared it. I've gone to the achievement area in the journal, but don't actually see one in here for it. Most of the public dungeons have an achievement, like I see the ones for Del's Claim, Toothmaul Gully, etc. But I don't see one for RF. I didn't see anything on the screen flash about it when I killed any of the bosses.

Part of my problem is I've completed the side quests here, and defeated a couple of the bosses, but looking online makes it seem like there are 5 bosses. Do I need to kill all of them? This place is insanely hard. Even with another player, we ended up killed quite a few times. And since it's level 27, and we're both level 30+, it seems weird that it was as hard as it was. Some sites seem to think you only need to kill 3, but then other sites only show one, and when I click on it of course the page doesn't exist. And then it's confusing because a lot of the hits on Google about it are about the group thing.

I confused, halp.
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Full completion of Rulanyil's Fall requires the following:

"Clear" the dungeon (turn the icon white). To do this, you need to complete the two side quests:
    • The Dead King
    • The Merethic Collection
    The boss Thorasa Scipio is part of The Dead King quest.

Kill all 6 Champions. This is broken down into two achievements in the Aldmeri Dominion section of the Public Dungeons category, which are Rulanyil's Fall Vanquisher and Rulanyil's Fall Conqueror. The bosses required for this are:
    • Hannat the Bonebringer
    • Magna Tharn
    • Utiasl
    • Onkal the Harbinger
    • Skirar the Decaying
    • Vree

Complete the Group Challenge. This has an achievement of its own (Rulanyil's Fall Group Event), and requires you to defeat Hergor the Fallen.

Since it's a Public Dungeon, the content is designed for groups of 3+ players, which may be why you are finding it hard to do as a pair.
    Edited by Enodoc on September 30, 2015 9:03AM
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Sertith
    Sertith
    Ugh, ok. I guess I'll work on it more tomorrow.

Thanks for the reply!