Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

News of Fallen Kin bugged?(solved)

MeerkatWarlord
I picked up the quest in the harborage in Stonefalls and went to the objective in Wayrest,
Problem is, the marker is just hovering over a wooden wagon on the street.
What am I supposed to do here?
Edited by MeerkatWarlord on September 30, 2015 8:56PM
I play on the XBOX ONE

Zanaam-ri - AD Khajiit DPS MagBlade (Grand Master Crafter)
Haldrion - AD High Elf DPS MagSorc
Gedryn - EP Dark Elf DPS StamBlade
Amalene - DC Imperial Stamplar
Jeebo the Mad - AD Argonian Tank Dragonknight
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like the markers are bugged. News of Fallen Kin is a Coldharbour side quest, and shouldn't be found in the Harborage, Stonefalls, or Wayrest. The source of that quest should be Mal Sorra's Tomb, with a turn-in at The Hollow City.

The Harborage is only used as the source of Main Quest chapters (at levels 5/10/15/20/25/30/35/40/45), while the cart in Wayrest sounds like the one where the Craglorn storyline starts (not before Veteran Rank 1).
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • MeerkatWarlord
    Yeah, the marker was really bugged.

I was lv 49 when I tried to do the quest, had to hit vet 1 for me to be able to use the cart.
    I had to follow the marker from Wayrest to Craglorn, and then To the Mournhold Fighters Guild, and into Coldharbour
    I play on the XBOX ONE

Zanaam-ri - AD Khajiit DPS MagBlade (Grand Master Crafter)
    Haldrion - AD High Elf DPS MagSorc
    Gedryn - EP Dark Elf DPS StamBlade
    Amalene - DC Imperial Stamplar
    Jeebo the Mad - AD Argonian Tank Dragonknight