The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Grind spots.

XxBoDxX
XxBoDxX
I know there's basically 5 million posts about this. I've searched and all the guides seems out dated. I'm getting so so SO tired of questing. Please, someone tell me good grinding spots, or please point me to a guide somewhere that has them. I know zenimax loves to nerf them so if you want to please pm me. Thank you in advance to all the amazing people who reply.
  • Scyantific
    Scyantific
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No thanks, you'll probably post them and give them to certain Youtube superstars so they can make a video about them.
  • XxBoDxX
    XxBoDxX
    Why would I do that? I just said to tell me so zenimax wouldn't see. I have no intention of telling someone publicly.
  • XxBoDxX
    XxBoDxX
    I meant pm me so they wouldn't see.
  • Noerknhar
    Noerknhar
    ✭✭✭
    I personally think that the best grinding spot EVER - and it is still undetected - is in Bangkorai (if you're AD). To reach it, you just have to go south until you reach th
  • BlackEar
    BlackEar
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noerknhar wrote: »
    I personally think that the best grinding spot EVER - and it is still undetected - is in Bangkorai (if you're AD). To reach it, you just have to go south until you reach th

That place is bad. I know a much better place.
    Bjorn Blackbear - Master Angler - Collector - Black Market Mogul - Ebonheart Pact - Exterminatus - EU.

Achievement hunter:

Visit my profile page to find out about which achievement I am currently hunting.

Check out Anemonean's thieving guide!
  • XxBoDxX
    XxBoDxX
    Pm me?