The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Skill for Sorcerer

pat_paquet
What skills and passive skills are you using on your Sorcerer? Also when you level up, are you using all your skills points for magika or also some for health? I'm trying to make a nice build with alot of damage but i'm also trying to find a good combination where I won't die every time I got hit.
www.CNDGames.com
For all your gaming needs!
Accessories, consoles, games, collectibles and much much more.
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of players will advise you against using Deltia's gaming (namely as a PvP resource), but for new players I don't think it's a bad start at all.

Check it out here and it will answer all your questions: http://deltiasgaming.com/
  • pat_paquet
    ok thanks for the info, i'll take a look at it for sure. :)
    www.CNDGames.com
  • Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    Peel_Ya_Cap_517
    ✭✭✭✭
    You'll eventually want all of the Sorcerer passives as they're very good

As you're leveling up, I think its important to stack into health until you reach about 20 points.. then try PVP and see if its enough for you.
    N64 NA EP
  • pat_paquet
    but is it important to level up magicka skills too? I mean more than health? Or it's better to have more health than magicka because everytime I'm doing a skills I ran out of magika really fast and my destruction staff don't do alot of damage
    www.CNDGames.com
  • pat_paquet
    oh by the way i'm not using any magicka potion yet so maybe I should start using potion... will probably help lol
    www.CNDGames.com
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    pat_paquet wrote: »
    What skills and passive skills are you using on your Sorcerer? Also when you level up, are you using all your skills points for magika or also some for health? I'm trying to make a nice build with alot of damage but i'm also trying to find a good combination where I won't die every time I got hit.

Use all your attributes on magicka. As for passives, if you're short on skill points then get the ones that benefit you the most. Once you have more than you need, you'll probably want every passive except for the pet passives if you don't use pets.
  • pat_paquet
    DannyLV702 wrote: »
    pat_paquet wrote: »

Use all your attributes on magicka. As for passives, if you're short on skill points then get the ones that benefit you the most. Once you have more than you need, you'll probably want every passive except for the pet passives if you don't use pets.

sounds good cause I have about 15 unuse skill points so i'll do that right away. I was keeping them until I know where to put them lol
    www.CNDGames.com
  • Flaminir
    Flaminir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Put them in any passives which either increase damage or reduce the cost of things or increase your stats as a priority.

After that.... while you are levelling try to play with and level EVERY skill that you can! Starting with the 3 class skill lines. Get everything at least to the point where its morph-able. You never know when you'll need them!

Don't just stick to 1 build and only use a small handful of skills.... at end game you'll need the rest, so level them now while it's easier to do so.

Attributes.... while levelling a mixture between health/magicka is good.

Make sure you are using food... preferably blue health & magicka food ideally.... all the time.

Potions.... yes, use the junk dropped magicka potions... they will help keep your magicka up. Mix in the odd heavy staff attack to regen a bit more.

Make sure you are using set pieces for gear that have stuff that will help you EG Seducer / Magnus Gift are very easy to get craftable sets that you can use while levelling that will help increase your magicka & regen.

GM of the Unholy Legacy
    EU/EP
    Sorcerer Flaminir (Magicka) / Staminir (Stamina)
    Templar Elixiia (Magicka/Healer) / Lotti Velooni (Magicka)
    DragonKnight Xalora Flaminar (Tank) / Unholy-Dragon-Toad (Tank)
    Nightblade Aimee Owlious (Magicka) / Myttens (Stamina)
    Warden: Frosti-Tute (Magicka/Healer) Boops-Many-Snoots (Stamina/Tank)