The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Lets see those Guild Pumpkins!

Nonpoint
Nonpoint
✭✭✭
Soulforged - Xbox One - NA - DC - soulforgedguild.com

I'm an engineer, not an artist, so its not a spectacular work of art but I tried! :smiley:

WBrv5Qh.jpg

MkTcCkG.jpg
  • ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ZOS_JasonLeavey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is awesome! Great carving skills, @Nonpoint.
    Jason Leavey
    Community Coordinator - The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited
    Facebook | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr | Instagram | YouTube
    Staff Post
  • netch_a_sketch
    netch_a_sketch
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Nonpoint That's amazing! I love it. How long did it take you to carve?
  • Nonpoint
    Nonpoint
    ✭✭✭
    It wasnt too bad actually I think like 4 to 6 hours give or take start to finish. I roughed out a template and printed it, then taped it to the pumpkin and traced it with a ballpoint pen to put an indention on the pumpkin. Then traced it with a black sharpie, used a set of jewelers screwdrivers to first chisel the edges and then carve out the middle of each character and the hammer/anvil. After that I put a flashlight inside and had to scrap away the interior until the light was desired brightness from the outside. Then I refreshed the outlines with black sharpie so the daylight version was a little more vivid.

I think if I do it again I may use an xacto scalpel and some dentistry tools or something along that line for a finer edge on the lettering and all around.
  • DubyaRules
    Coolest pumpkin ever!

I'm going to try to make one, but it won't come out as cool as yours.

Still, it's all about the fun, right?
  • Nonpoint
    Nonpoint
    ✭✭✭
    All pumpkins are cool! I spent the last few years watching halloween wars on Food network with the wife and picked up a few pumpkin pointers.