The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Display Food & Drink buff on Healthbar

Swernik
Swernik
✭✭✭
Hey there,

I was very used to check my healthbars to see if my food or drink was still active.
Foor = longer bars
Drink = small moving arrows showing your regeneration is higher

Since the update this is gone,
Any way to get this back?

Thanks !!
  • Swernik
    Swernik
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone please?
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try also asking the question on this thread: http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/142023/eso-live-ask-us-anything

I have seen quite a few questions from here in ESO Live. It couldn't hurt your chances anyway.
    I do find it odd that you don't have it anymore.. PC still has extended bars for food and the little arrows for regen. It's much more convenient than having to check your character sheet during a fight, and definitely needs to be put back if it's missing on the console version. Good luck
  • Swernik
    Swernik
    ✭✭✭
    Ah thanks I shall try that !
    I also think this is very odd, because the ps4 has no addons at all its the build in hints we have to use, but removing those also makes it even harder.
  • M3mn0ch_1987
    Its a known issue that was accidentally implimented in the IC dlc. I saw gina say recently that the mechanic itself was a bug in the first place but they are looking into putting it back into the game hopefully with the next patch.
    Edited by M3mn0ch_1987 on September 29, 2015 9:34AM
  • Swernik
    Swernik
    ✭✭✭
    Its a known issue that was accidentally implimented in the IC dlc. I saw gina say recently that the mechanic itself was a bug in the first place but they are looking into putting it back into the game hopefully with the next patch.
    Ah alright thanks !