Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

Take advantage of our PRIME TRADER LOCATION!

TheRealOG
TheRealOG
The Kush Covenant is a Guild of over 400 ACTIVELY CONTRIBUTING members based in the Ebonhart Pact (PS4/NA) and growing fast. (Any faction is Welcome!) We are holding a weekly 50/50 raffle (1k tickets, multiple tikets can be purchased). We also have been doing a $250,000 Gold Giveaway every week. We do charge 5k per week to sell in The Mournhold Trader. The 5k is to go toward next weeks trader bid and ensure that we an make a competitive bid again next week. The traders here are NOT cheap, but this is a PRIME LOCATION! One of the Best in Tamriel. If you have the items and inventory you could easily make $500,000 gold out here in a couple days, I've done it! You don't want to pass this up. Take advantage of the trader while we have openings! I'm always looking to make our guild as best as it can be, and always willing to listen to all my guild members opinions, ideas, advice, and constructive criticism. If your interested in joining our Guild please feel free to post your PSN ID here or contact KiLLeRChronic-_- on the PlayStation Network. I reply back to ALL my guild members in a timely manner (ASAP) about anything and everything. Thank you for your interest. Join now while we have the room! Thanx again!
Edited by TheRealOG on September 28, 2015 9:18PM
  • Kulldasak
    Kulldasak
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite psn : oldandtired

Thanks!
  • TheRealOG
    TheRealOG
    Invite sent, bro!
  • TheRealOG
    TheRealOG
    This week we are doing a 1million gold raffle(10k tickets) for guild members instead of the 250k Giveaway and 50/50 raffle.
  • Sicarius_Smalls
    Psn: Sicarius_Smalls

Thank you!
  • TheRealOG
    TheRealOG
    invite sent
  • TheRealOG
    TheRealOG
    460+ ACTIVE CONTRIBUTING MEMBERS, JOIN NOW BEFORE WE ARE FULL!!!
  • pelennor_fields
    pelennor_fields
    ✭✭✭
    Please invite psn: pelennor_fields

V14 - Master of All Trades

Thanks!
  • negitiveffect2002b14_ESO
    Id like to join. Psn:korpzegrynd3r
  • GoboJoetam
    GoboJoetam
    Soul Shriven
    Psn: bogotoejam
  • Sacred-G
    Sacred-G
    Invite SacredG Please!

I'm a master alchemist and enchanter, always willing to help members at cost.

I'm an avid trader and I typically sell mats for all crafts (I have keen eye points in every trade and never pass a mat up). I have no issue paying dues, and I usually do it every Monday, first thing. I would actually contribute 5k/week whether it was expected or not. On high paying weeks, I contribute more. I'm right there with you, I too have made hundreds of thousands in a few days. It's all about having a good location, knowing what to sell (at what price), and keeping that inventory full. I have 150 trader slots and my supplies never dry up.

Ok, way more info than you needed. Lookin forward to the invite.
    >PSN Gamertag: SacredG
    >Guildmaster of "Kronic of the Divines".
    >APPLY AT: http://kronicofthedivines.gamerlaunch.com

• idfku
    idfku
    Soul Shriven
    Psn:IDFKU Ive bought off your trader constantly these last 2 weeks would be nice to make some $$$$ back haha
  • TheRealOG
    TheRealOG
    Invites sent

SacredG my PSN ID is KiLLeRChronic-_- if you would like to discuss this further.

Thank you everyone for your interest.
  • Sacred-G
    Sacred-G
    TheRealOG wrote: »
    Invites sent

SacredG my PSN ID is KiLLeRChronic-_- if you would like to discuss this further.

Thank you everyone for your interest.
    Thanks!
    >PSN Gamertag: SacredG
    >Guildmaster of "Kronic of the Divines".
    >APPLY AT: http://kronicofthedivines.gamerlaunch.com

• scorpiopulse
    psn: scorpiopulse
  • Torresius
    Torresius
    psn AT11b50Cal
  • TheRealOG
    TheRealOG
    Invites sent
  • Jinx_u
    Jinx_u
    I donated 5 k 2days ago and got kick out of guild yesterday or this morning ... ? why
  • Jinx_u
    Jinx_u
    inv Sgt_Deeds2
  • TheRealOG
    TheRealOG
    I'll send you an invite back, but I spent 8 hrs yesterday making a spreadsheet of EVERYONE who donated this week AND last week. Everyone who has made a deposit to the guild bank, paid their weekly fee through the mail, or paid their weekly fee in person to KiLLeRChronic-_- dating all the way back to Sept 28th has remained in the guild. Everyone else got booted, no exceptions. It was just a missed payment and you are welcome back in the guild. However, if you can find your deposit in the history of guild bank deposits this week OR last week, and it was my mistake I will give you a free week next week an instant promotion to trader access no charge and 100k. That's how confident I am that I made no mistake. Sorry for the inconvenience, no hard feelings!
  • TheRealOG
    TheRealOG
    Inv sent
  • puffy99
    puffy99
    ✭✭✭
    would like an invite pls.
    psn:
    puffy9999

thanks
  • BruceChillis
    BruceChillis
    ✭✭
    Hey any spots left? I'd love an invite I sell a good bit but the guild I'm in they don't have a trader, if you could hit me up that would be savage, psn: Podge-89
  • chcraig220
    chcraig220
    Soul Shriven
    Please invite PSN chcraig220
  • butoijo
    butoijo
    Psn : ipiggyluck

Weekly fee is ok :)
  • sunskater
    sunskater
    PSN: Sunskater

Very active. Thanks.
    Valan'yi (AD): CP160+ Bosmer stamblade ranger.
    Ayannis (DC): CP160+ Breton magplar healer.
    Sarsthor (EP): Lv7 Nord dragonknight tank...someday...

Master Clothier & Woodworker. All levels & sets, 9 traits, many styles. All enchantments.
    Provisions, potions & poisons available for all situations (except Psijic Ambrosia).

PSN: Sunskater
    PS4/NA
  • TheRealOG
    TheRealOG
    inv sent
  • DannyLV702
    DannyLV702
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Hey I'd like to join! I think I bought my Willpower rings from you guys lol. I'm a daily active

Psn: dannyb0y2010
  • ralphylauren
    ralphylauren
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can i join or am i to late?

PSN RALPHyLau7en
  • Seepuh
    Seepuh
    ✭✭
    I'll send you an invite back, but I spent 8 hrs yesterday making a spreadsheet of EVERYONE who donated this week AND last week. Everyone who has made a deposit to the guild bank, paid their weekly fee through the mail, or paid their weekly fee in person to KiLLeRChronic-_- dating all the way back to Sept 28th has remained in the guild. Everyone else got booted, no exceptions. It was just a missed payment and you are welcome back in the guild. However, if you can find your deposit in the history of guild bank deposits this week OR last week, and it was my mistake I will give you a free week next week an instant promotion to trader access no charge and 100k. That's how confident I am that I made no mistake. Sorry for the inconvenience, no hard feelings!

Doesn't guild admin in this game just really suck?
    PSN: Seepuh
    Guild: AFK Our massive NA trade guild spanning all factions!

One man with courage makes a majority.
  • TheRealOG
    TheRealOG
    Seepuh wrote: »

Doesn't guild admin in this game just really suck?

Bro, lol! Yes! But, it's worth it.