The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Are you looking for groups to do vet pledges and trials? - AD - XB1 - NA

Hordemasterr
Everlasting Conquest is an AD guild on the NA servers of the Xbox one, that prides itself on being one of the only AD guilds on being more than just a group of strangers, we are a community! We are 350 members strong with an activity rate of 80-120 members online NIGHTLY. Mostly all of which are here to use the guild as a premier LFG, our GC1 is solely dedicated to finding other players to do dungeons and end game content with, we host weekly trial events and have 2/3 of the trials on farm including speed runs! We easily have 20+ groups that complete their daily vet pledges within the guild through using the guild as a tool to find players. With the recent release of imperial city we also host PvP events, where we form a group of ONLY GIULD MEMERS, usually avareging a turnout of 20+ members, and this may be bias, but we completely dominate Impercial City when we go in as a group!

Now I've went on long enough about us, here's what I need from all you potential members!
1- Have a working mic (REQUIRED), we would rather have a sub par player with a mic, than someone without one, due to the fact that this is a community, and we can help those who vocalize their desire to improve. As I would easily consider us one of the few, top end game guilds.
2- Have a desire to be a social member of a strong and growing community.
3- BE ACTIVE!!!

If you like what we have to offer, and these are only a few of the things, please contact me via the forums by replying to this thread and keeping it alive. Or in game on XB1 at my GT - Hordemasterr

HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU SOON!
  • Hordemasterr
    We are running AA hard mode Saturday night!
  • soxrule1202
    soxrule1202
    ✭✭
    Hey my name is Eric but everyone calls me Carter my gt is; Carterboys1202
    Im looking for a guild that does dungeons so i can start spending more time doing those and trials as well.
    Send me a guild invite please
    Thanks Carter
  • cambergang
    cambergang
    ✭✭✭
    I've been trying to find a guild that runs pledges everyday
    GT: Stanced Out G35
  • clarkfcknkent
    Would love an invite. 3 V16s between red and yellow.

GT: Bighawk25
  • Tallowby
    Tallowby
    ✭✭✭
    ?
    NEED THE HELP OF A 9 TRAIT MASTER CRAFTER ON XBOX ONE NA - ALL STYLES LIST ---> My known Styles
    Tallowby's Crafter Aid ...... CONSOLE - How to run a DPS Test

XBOX ONE NA - Guild The OTG (accepting applications)
    Arden Sul | Bosmer | Nightblade | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter |
    Tallowby | Imperial | Templar | CP160/531 | 9 Trait Master Crafter | EVERY STYLE KNOWN!
    Freya Bolt | Altmer | Sorcerer | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |
    Wacko Smacko | Imperial | Dragon Knight | CP160/531 | Master Crafter |