Maintenance for the week of June 17:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 17, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) – 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
· [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – June 17, 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
· Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 19, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) – 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Solo Wiping EP inside Their Keep + Sewer PvP/Vr.16 Sorcerer

BOLTERITY
BOLTERITY
✭✭✭
Enjoy this little video guys, The EP wipe is in the second half of the video.

I have also uploaded this video before, but because of music claims, i was forced to replace the first song, (which was edited perfectly with the game play) with another two songs. sry about that :(

Bolterity's Youtube!!
youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • gibous
    gibous
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha nice vid bolt!
    Reddington JamesPhałanx — Magsorc & Magplar (NA PC)
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Always interesting to see high skill Sorcs with pets. Would you mind telling us how many CP you have? Your magicka is extremely high.
  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    Always interesting to see high skill Sorcs with pets. Would you mind telling us how many CP you have? Your magicka is extremely high.

    @Xeven I think he uses the Necropotence set http://elderscrollsonline.wiki.fextralife.com/Necropotence+Set

    Makkir- Sorcerer
    Join the movement! #SorcLivesMatter
    Visit the Black Dragon Apothecary in Rawl'kha today! Excellent selection of end game gear and premium goods for sale!
    PVP Magicka Sorc Builds- My YouTube


  • Makkir
    Makkir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bolt you dont seem to run into many shield breaker sets do ya
    Makkir- Sorcerer
    Join the movement! #SorcLivesMatter
    Visit the Black Dragon Apothecary in Rawl'kha today! Excellent selection of end game gear and premium goods for sale!
    PVP Magicka Sorc Builds- My YouTube


  • ShadowFire829b14_ESO
    Awesome vid there!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<UNDYING SPIRIT>~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Makayla - LV50 Breton Magicka Sorcerer (DD) - EP
    Azuramari - LV50 Breton Magicka Dragonknight (Tank/DD) - EP
    ShadowFire - LV50 Dunmer Dragonknight (DD) - EP
    Katarina Zelonis - LV50 Breton Magicka Templar (DD/HEALS) - EP
    Brenna Gwyn - LV50 Bosmer Stamina Nightblade (DD) - EP
    Veronika Zelonis - LV18 Breton Magicka Sorcerer (DD) - AD

    RIP - B A D S
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    gibous wrote: »
    Hahaha nice vid bolt!

    appreciate it man :)
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
    youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • duuude9192b14_ESO
    duuude9192b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    STOP THE MADNESS!

    Well done. You beast.
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    STOP THE MADNESS!

    Well done. You beast.

    YA! xD thx man
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
    youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When enemies retreat to keep after you're outnumbered, you know you're doing something right. Good stuff man!
    (sqweee )>--- ۜ\(סּںסּَ` )/ۜ
  • BigTone
    BigTone
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great vid once again. I can't believe they retreated back inside the keep! I can smell that fear from here!
    Big'Tone-V16 DC Sorc AR31
    Sneaky'Tone-V16 DC NB AR22
    Holy'Tone-V12 DC Temp
    Chunky'Tone-33 DC DK (BWB beast)

    Worst NB NA
    Roll dodging magicka sorc


    "Do you know why they call him Big'Tone?"
  • Minnesinger
    Minnesinger
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice :) All action no bs.
    Sword and shield and jackboot heel
    We love to kill, we love to kill
    We love to taste our own blood
    Squirm in our own gore
  • lostavalon
    lostavalon
    ✭✭✭
    Nice one bolt!
    @Choof
    Kontrol Freek - Sorcerer
    PC/NA
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I highly doubt he's using a vr12 set. Also, when your CP is high, you tend to keep it a secret. His ignoring the question was no accident.

    Edited by Xeven on September 29, 2015 1:28PM
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    I highly doubt he's using a vr12 set. Also, when your CP is high, you tend to keep it a secret. His ignoring the question was no accident.

    i have 669 cp and, i am running my same vr12 necropotence set, from the begining of 1.6. only difference was that, it was always purple and i got it up to yellow... and btw, if u are going to say "well there u go, he has 660cp+, so no wonder hes 1vX'ing" then i tell u no, because pets damage doese not get affected by cp whatsoever, literally nothing at all, from all the cp tree affects in a positive or negative way, the damage of the pets. so plz relax :)
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
    youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bolt, I wasn't trying to be abrasive, I already know you are a skilled player, but since you brought it up...

    You do have 660 CP, which means you have 6 of the best stars maxed out, or maybe 4 stars with some CP distributed between others, it doesn't really matter.

    You cannot deny that this is a massive advantage you poses over others with much less CP, and it has nothing to do with your skill level. It's just a hard numbers advantage, as if you are playing with a stacked deck, or an extra queen in chess.
  • Fruitdog
    Fruitdog
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm surprised thaumaturge doesn't effect pet damage.
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    Bolt, I wasn't trying to be abrasive, I already know you are a skilled player, but since you brought it up...

    You do have 660 CP, which means you have 6 of the best stars maxed out, or maybe 4 stars with some CP distributed between others, it doesn't really matter.

    You cannot deny that this is a massive advantage you poses over others with much less CP, and it has nothing to do with your skill level. It's just a hard numbers advantage, as if you are playing with a stacked deck, or an extra queen in chess.

    oh ya ur right, so for example, every1's frags hit about 4-6k and i hit 5-8k!! i feel soo much stronger....

    tbh man, i honestly seriously, regret spending my last 3 weeks of 1.6 grinding out this cp, because i can say this with 100% confidence, that the cp did not give me or make me feel at all in any way stronger than any1 or that i have some kind of advantage at all...(the damage boost, is just like its not even there -.- ) i rlly feel like i should have had spent my time enjoying 1.6 while it lasted instead... it was a total waste... the damage nerf was just tooooo great to give any1 any kind of chance to pull off decent damage with or without cp.
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
    youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm fairly certain that pet damage scales with magicka, in which case, simply by spending mage points, you're increasing pet damage, and shields, and frag damage etc.

    He is incorrect.
    Edited by Xeven on September 29, 2015 2:48PM
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOLTERITY wrote: »
    Xeven wrote: »
    Bolt, I wasn't trying to be abrasive, I already know you are a skilled player, but since you brought it up...

    You do have 660 CP, which means you have 6 of the best stars maxed out, or maybe 4 stars with some CP distributed between others, it doesn't really matter.

    You cannot deny that this is a massive advantage you poses over others with much less CP, and it has nothing to do with your skill level. It's just a hard numbers advantage, as if you are playing with a stacked deck, or an extra queen in chess.

    oh ya ur right, so for example, every1's frags hit about 4-6k and i hit 5-8k!! i feel soo much stronger....

    tbh man, i honestly seriously, regret spending my last 3 weeks of 1.6 grinding out this cp, because i can say this with 100% confidence, that the cp did not give me or make me feel at all in any way stronger than any1 or that i have some kind of advantage at all...(the damage boost, is just like its not even there -.- ) i rlly feel like i should have had spent my time enjoying 1.6 while it lasted instead... it was a total waste... the damage nerf was just tooooo great to give any1 any kind of chance to pull off decent damage with or without cp.

    You're talking about damage given. What about damage taken? What about your regen? Your shields? Your ability cost?

    I'm losing respect for you the more you keep talking.
  • Alucardo
    Alucardo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOLTERITY wrote: »
    and btw, if u are going to say "well there u go, he has 660cp+, so no wonder hes 1vX'ing"

    Lol, having a lot of CPs still doesn't make soloing that many enemies a walk in the park ;)
    (sqweee )>--- ۜ\(סּںסּَ` )/ۜ
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    BOLTERITY wrote: »
    and btw, if u are going to say "well there u go, he has 660cp+, so no wonder hes 1vX'ing"

    Lol, having a lot of CPs still doesn't make soloing that many enemies a walk in the park ;)

    sadly enough... its very true :(
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
    youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Alucardo wrote: »
    BOLTERITY wrote: »
    and btw, if u are going to say "well there u go, he has 660cp+, so no wonder hes 1vX'ing"

    Lol, having a lot of CPs still doesn't make soloing that many enemies a walk in the park ;)

    No, it doesn't. He is a skilled player.
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    BOLTERITY wrote: »
    Xeven wrote: »
    Bolt, I wasn't trying to be abrasive, I already know you are a skilled player, but since you brought it up...

    You do have 660 CP, which means you have 6 of the best stars maxed out, or maybe 4 stars with some CP distributed between others, it doesn't really matter.

    You cannot deny that this is a massive advantage you poses over others with much less CP, and it has nothing to do with your skill level. It's just a hard numbers advantage, as if you are playing with a stacked deck, or an extra queen in chess.

    oh ya ur right, so for example, every1's frags hit about 4-6k and i hit 5-8k!! i feel soo much stronger....

    tbh man, i honestly seriously, regret spending my last 3 weeks of 1.6 grinding out this cp, because i can say this with 100% confidence, that the cp did not give me or make me feel at all in any way stronger than any1 or that i have some kind of advantage at all...(the damage boost, is just like its not even there -.- ) i rlly feel like i should have had spent my time enjoying 1.6 while it lasted instead... it was a total waste... the damage nerf was just tooooo great to give any1 any kind of chance to pull off decent damage with or without cp.

    You're talking about damage given. What about damage taken? What about your regen? Your shields? Your ability cost?

    I'm losing respect for you the more you keep talking.

    bro, im not sure why u r mad, but u gotta know, every1 by now has 300+ cp, most sorcerers max out there shields first... so there goes the shield advantage... all thats left is just regen, so ye i do get some more regen than every1, but did u know that 2k regen works like about 1.6k regen or less back in 1.6... -.- im honestly trying to find ways to get about 2.4k regen without loosing more damage...

    ps. im tired of this game tbh...
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
    youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We're all tired of this game I think. It has so much potential which is why we are so passionate about it.

    I'm not mad, but I won't let anyone deny CP is a raw hard numbers advantage. I have 290 CP, and that is a huge advantage over someone with 150. You have OVER DOUBLE that. You will absolutely crush a 150 CP player, even if he is highly skilled.

    I have a problem with that. That is broken.

    Edited by Xeven on September 29, 2015 3:04PM
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    We're all tired of this game I think. It has so much potential which is why we are so passionate about it.

    I'm not mad, but I won't let anyone deny CP is a raw hard numbers advantage. I have 290 CP, and that is a huge advantage over someone with 150. You have OVER DOUBLE that. You will absolutely crush a 150 CP player, even if he is highly skilled.

    I have a problem with that. That is broken.

    idk why man... but im getting this feeling that u are not understanding what im saying... let me say it again: CP IS NOT GIVING ANY KIND OF INSANE NOR LARGE ADVANTAGE AT ALLLLLL. i can fight with 100 cp and beat som1 with 1k cp, without any problems at allll, im saying this because i have the cp and we did the testing with another friend who even has more cp than i do, it is absolutely not as it was back in 1.6, the advantage isnt as great as back then, right now, the advantage is sooooo minor, the only way to gain an advantage, and where it would be visible, i'd say is if u want to run a gank build with a lot of weapon damage stacked and about 500 or 600 cp, u can pull off a 16k snipe, but thats like literally the only way.

    CP is percentage based as u know, and the percentage is added from ur base stats, so when ur base stats low, and ur damage gets lower and ur mitigation gets lower (like all that stuff, soooo much lower), the percentage increase from the cp is just like a very thin layer of icing on a cake. i beg u to stop whining about cp and how its giving a great unbelievable advantage...
    "cp is NOT hard numbers, its percentages that r based off ur original stats, which got nerfed to the very bottom of the floor... " untill u hit about 1.5k or 2k cp, no clear advantage will be felt... and im sayin that not because of the percentage bonus from the cp trees, but because of the additional max stats u will have, which will result in another, little more damage...
    Edited by BOLTERITY on September 29, 2015 3:30PM
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
    youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • tordr86b16_ESO
    tordr86b16_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    champion1.jpg
    There's nothing to see here. Move along. Keep moving.
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOLTERITY wrote: »
    Xeven wrote: »
    We're all tired of this game I think. It has so much potential which is why we are so passionate about it.

    I'm not mad, but I won't let anyone deny CP is a raw hard numbers advantage. I have 290 CP, and that is a huge advantage over someone with 150. You have OVER DOUBLE that. You will absolutely crush a 150 CP player, even if he is highly skilled.

    I have a problem with that. That is broken.

    idk why man... but im getting this feeling that u are not understanding what im saying... let me say it again: CP IS NOT GIVING ANY KIND OF INSANE NOR LARGE ADVANTAGE AT ALLLLLL. i can fight with 100 cp and beat som1 with 1k cp, without any problems at allll, im saying this because i have the cp and we did the testing with another friend who even has more cp than i do, it is absolutely not as it was back in 1.6, the advantage isnt as great as back then, right now, the advantage is sooooo minor, the only way to gain an advantage, and where it would be visible, i'd say is if u want to run a gank build with a lot of weapon damage stacked and about 500 or 600 cp, u can pull off a 16k snipe, but thats like literally the only way.

    CP is percentage based as u know, and the percentage is added from ur base stats, so when ur base stats low, and ur damage gets lower and ur mitigation gets lower (like all that stuff, soooo much lower), the percentage increase from the cp is just like a very thin layer of icing on a cake. i beg u to stop whining about cp and how its giving a great unbelievable advantage...
    "cp is NOT hard numbers, its percentages that r based off ur original stats, which got nerfed to the very bottom of the floor... " untill u hit about 1.5k or 2k cp, no clear advantage will be felt... and im sayin that not because of the percentage bonus from the cp trees, but because of the additional max stats u will have, which will result in another, little more damage...

    Really? Then why did you grind 700cp? You said it yourself.

    Let me just tell others what 700cp buys you, just so they know how disingenuous youre being.

    16% reduced spell cost
    25% magicka regeneration
    12% max stamina

    Thats just 200 cp, lets keep going...

    24% increased shields
    16% reduced elemental damage taken (including shields)
    16% reduced magic damage taken (including shields)
    12% max health

    Thats 400 cp... Were not done yet.

    25% increased magic damage
    25% increased crit damage
    12% max magicka

    Thats 600 cp. I'll stop there, short of your 700 cp without even mentioning the passives because well, I've made my point loud and clear.





    Edited by Xeven on September 29, 2015 6:13PM
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    Xeven wrote: »
    BOLTERITY wrote: »
    Xeven wrote: »
    We're all tired of this game I think. It has so much potential which is why we are so passionate about it.

    I'm not mad, but I won't let anyone deny CP is a raw hard numbers advantage. I have 290 CP, and that is a huge advantage over someone with 150. You have OVER DOUBLE that. You will absolutely crush a 150 CP player, even if he is highly skilled.

    I have a problem with that. That is broken.

    idk why man... but im getting this feeling that u are not understanding what im saying... let me say it again: CP IS NOT GIVING ANY KIND OF INSANE NOR LARGE ADVANTAGE AT ALLLLLL. i can fight with 100 cp and beat som1 with 1k cp, without any problems at allll, im saying this because i have the cp and we did the testing with another friend who even has more cp than i do, it is absolutely not as it was back in 1.6, the advantage isnt as great as back then, right now, the advantage is sooooo minor, the only way to gain an advantage, and where it would be visible, i'd say is if u want to run a gank build with a lot of weapon damage stacked and about 500 or 600 cp, u can pull off a 16k snipe, but thats like literally the only way.

    CP is percentage based as u know, and the percentage is added from ur base stats, so when ur base stats low, and ur damage gets lower and ur mitigation gets lower (like all that stuff, soooo much lower), the percentage increase from the cp is just like a very thin layer of icing on a cake. i beg u to stop whining about cp and how its giving a great unbelievable advantage...
    "cp is NOT hard numbers, its percentages that r based off ur original stats, which got nerfed to the very bottom of the floor... " untill u hit about 1.5k or 2k cp, no clear advantage will be felt... and im sayin that not because of the percentage bonus from the cp trees, but because of the additional max stats u will have, which will result in another, little more damage...

    Really? Then why did you grind 700cp? You said it yourself.

    Let me just tell others what 700cp buys you, just so they know how disingenuous youre being.

    16% reduced spell cost
    25% magicka regeneration
    12% max stamina

    Thats just 200 cp, lets keep going...

    24% increased shields
    16% reduced elemental damage taken (including shields)
    16% reduced magic damage taken (including shields)
    12% max health

    Thats 400 cp... Were not done yet.

    25% increased magic damage
    25% increased crit damage
    12% max magicka

    Thats 600 cp. I'll stop there, short of your 700 cp without even mentioning the passives because well, I've made my point loud and clear.





    k then, let me tell ya why i grinded, it was because, i thought it was gonna actually make a difference in 1.7 but it absolutely did not!! and btw u just literally confirmed what i said: IT IS PERCENTAGES DUDE!!! percentages are based off of ur god damn original stats, WHEN UR STATS ARE LOW to BEGIN WITH,, ALL THESE AMAZING LOOKING PERCENTAGES DONT COUNT FOR NOTHING!! the bonus u get is very very low, and reduced elemental damage and magic damage... forget all that crap for a sorcerer, a sorc relies on his shields only...all that reduction barely counts for annything right now.... u honestly just are not getting it are u... its all percentagessssssssss(not solid hard fixed numbers), im not sure if u are understanding what that means at all -.- all i really actually can admit to getting, is an extra 1 or 1.3k max magika, health and stam, which is like WOOOOW sooooo much, and soooo worth the 3 week grind for sure.... i would rather have 400 cp and enjoy 2 more weeks of 1.6
    Edited by BOLTERITY on September 29, 2015 7:07PM
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
    youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • BOLTERITY
    BOLTERITY
    ✭✭✭
    BOLTERITY wrote: »
    Xeven wrote: »
    BOLTERITY wrote: »
    Xeven wrote: »
    We're all tired of this game I think. It has so much potential which is why we are so passionate about it.

    I'm not mad, but I won't let anyone deny CP is a raw hard numbers advantage. I have 290 CP, and that is a huge advantage over someone with 150. You have OVER DOUBLE that. You will absolutely crush a 150 CP player, even if he is highly skilled.

    I have a problem with that. That is broken.

    idk why man... but im getting this feeling that u are not understanding what im saying... let me say it again: CP IS NOT GIVING ANY KIND OF INSANE NOR LARGE ADVANTAGE AT ALLLLLL. i can fight with 100 cp and beat som1 with 1k cp, without any problems at allll, im saying this because i have the cp and we did the testing with another friend who even has more cp than i do, it is absolutely not as it was back in 1.6, the advantage isnt as great as back then, right now, the advantage is sooooo minor, the only way to gain an advantage, and where it would be visible, i'd say is if u want to run a gank build with a lot of weapon damage stacked and about 500 or 600 cp, u can pull off a 16k snipe, but thats like literally the only way.

    CP is percentage based as u know, and the percentage is added from ur base stats, so when ur base stats low, and ur damage gets lower and ur mitigation gets lower (like all that stuff, soooo much lower), the percentage increase from the cp is just like a very thin layer of icing on a cake. i beg u to stop whining about cp and how its giving a great unbelievable advantage...
    "cp is NOT hard numbers, its percentages that r based off ur original stats, which got nerfed to the very bottom of the floor... " untill u hit about 1.5k or 2k cp, no clear advantage will be felt... and im sayin that not because of the percentage bonus from the cp trees, but because of the additional max stats u will have, which will result in another, little more damage...

    Really? Then why did you grind 700cp? You said it yourself.

    Let me just tell others what 700cp buys you, just so they know how disingenuous youre being.

    16% reduced spell cost
    25% magicka regeneration
    12% max stamina

    Thats just 200 cp, lets keep going...

    24% increased shields
    16% reduced elemental damage taken (including shields)
    16% reduced magic damage taken (including shields)
    12% max health

    Thats 400 cp... Were not done yet.

    25% increased magic damage
    25% increased crit damage
    12% max magicka

    Thats 600 cp. I'll stop there, short of your 700 cp without even mentioning the passives because well, I've made my point loud and clear.





    k then, let me tell ya why i grinded, it was because, i thought it was gonna actually make a difference in 1.7 but it absolutely did not!! and btw u just literally confirmed what i said: IT IS PERCENTAGES DUDE!!! percentages are based off of ur god damn original stats, WHEN UR STATS ARE LOW to BEGIN WITH,, ALL THESE AMAZING LOOKING PERCENTAGES DONT COUNT FOR NOTHING!! the bonus u get is very very low, and reduced elemental damage and magic damage... forget all that crap for a sorcerer, a sorc relies on his shields only...all that reduction barely counts for annything right now.... u honestly just are not getting it are u... its all percentagessssssssss(not solid hard fixed numbers), im not sure if u are understanding what that means at all -.- all i really actually can admit to getting, is an extra 1 or 1.3k max magika, health and stam, which is like WOOOOW sooooo much, and soooo worth the 3 week grind for sure.... i would rather have 400 cp and enjoy 2 more weeks of 1.6

    The only important 3 trees for a sorc, are Theurmaturge/Magica reduction/regen/Bastion

    u need like 350cp to have most of that and ur good, all that came after that, felt like nothing but a very very slight and small bonus that could not be realized in 1.7
    Bolterity's Youtube!!
    youtube.com/dashboard?o=U
  • Xeven
    Xeven
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    BOLTERITY wrote: »
    i would rather have 400 cp and enjoy 2 more weeks of 1.6

    Lol it's hard to argue with you when you say *** like this. Me too brother, me too. =D

Sign In or Register to comment.